S1 E3 : Fundamentals of marriage

Hey, everyone! Remember to switch to your browser to enjoy the video while immersing yourself in the story! Happy reading and happy watching! 📚 😄

*****

Megha pushed open the walnut-colored double doors to the bedroom

Immediately, she was faced with her husband's half-naked body as he stood beside the bathroom door.

His lean body appeared more attractive after his recent shower. His muscles were symmetrically balanced on his chest and arms,giving him the perfect body.

Megha took a long time to react.

He wasn't wearing clothes! (Glad you finally noticed Megha!)

The white towel wrapped loosely around his lower body looked like it was about to fall. She shouted in surprise and ran out of the room, the door closing with a thud.

Inside, Gautam frowned unhappily. For a moment, he regretted agreeing to his family's demands so easily.

He liked elegant women, ones who were poised and dignified with proper manners. Just like Shreya. But now, he was married to someone who he wasn't very compatible with. And it was all because of a ridiculous reason.

However, this woman was now indeed his lawful wife.

Megha stood against the door with her hand on her chest. She could feel her heart still beating furiously.

The scene from earlier reappeared in her mind. This man was really too attractive; his body was so perfect that she almost had a nosebleed.

However, she understood clearly that it was just an accident. Although he was her husband, this was just a contract.

The door opened.

Gautam had put on a set of casual clothes that took away some of the sternness he emanated earlier.

However, he still looked cold enough to freeze someone.

He glanced at her and said, "Do you still want to come in?"

Megha froze for a moment before blurting, "Sorry, sorry. I'll come in."

He had already established that they would live together after marriage; it was just that she had not gotten used to it.

Under his unchangingly aloof gaze, she looked into the bedroom and closed the door. She knew that her earlier reaction had been too intense.

Feeling slightly helpless, she said to him, "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. It's just that... I'm still not comfortable with the fact that I'm married and that I live with you now. That's why I reacted in that way."

His gaze rested on her glowing face.
Compared to other women, her skin seemed to be as soft and smooth as a baby's skin.

He paused before shifting his gaze. Looking of to the side, he said, "I don't care what bad habits you used to have, but I hope that the first thing you learn here is to knock before you enter."