S1 E26 : I am not angry!

Hey everyone! Have a nice time reading the story 😊💖

*****

After Megha had dinner, she nestled on the couch in the living room while watching television

After Megha had dinner, she nestled on the couch in the living room while watching television. It was still 10 at night, so she had some spare time before sleeping.

She switched the channel and coincidentally saw the news on her and Gaurav. According to the news, Gaurav Kapoor was receiving tremendous attention this time for filming this thriller fantasy series. There were rumors involving him and a new actress.

However, the reporters had yet to receive an official response from his team, so they were still unclear on the validity of the rumors for the time being.

Megha rubbed her forehead. What did they mean? Was it degrading to be involved in a scandal with her? Angrily, she switched channels immediately. But then, she heard a low and somber voice from behind her.

"Why did you change the channel after seeing me coming?" Gautam was standing upright behind her.

He looked at her and walked over in a few steps.

Megha said frantically, "Ah... you saw this?"

Gautam's face turned gloomy as he gazed at Megha meaningfully and sat down in the nearby chair. "Yes, do you have anything to say?"

Megha rushed to explain."I didn't do this on purpose. I don't know which reporter fabricated this nonsense. You know it's impossible if you just think. In reality, I've only known Gaurav for a short time. We're both quite unfamiliar with each other."

Gautam looked at her. "It's just a rumor?"

His gaze was unfathomable but as Megha looked at him, she still nodded quickly.

Secretly, she felt that he was definitely unhappy. Everything else aside, her being involved in a scandal with his brother... it would be strange and immoral.

"Sorry, Gautam I haven't done this on purpose. I know that we're already married. Even though it's a contractual marriage, we agreed that we'll be responsible towards one another. It's difficult to make sure that your family won't overthink it if they see this. I'm afraid you have to give them some explanation that this is just some news created by the production team. It has nothing to do with us... we don't even know how word got out..."

His expression seemed to deepen. His eyes restrained any expression from showing and made them look even more cold.

The moment she saw this, Megha rushed to say, "Alright, alright. Since I stirred up this trouble, so I'll be responsible for explaining to your family and maa. I won't cause you any inconvenience.

Next time, I will definitely be more careful. I'll try my best not to cause you any trouble. My company is already handling this matter and I believe Gaurav's side doesn't like scandals either, so they will definitely deal with this matter properly to the best of their abilities. You don't have to worry. Soon, no one will bring up this matter again."