S2 E7 : Is she pregnant?

*****

After half a month later, the interview was uploaded on internet, the things that she had said were directly broadcast without any editing

Thereafter, the program began to spread rapidly over the Internet.

Megha sat in her celebrity van.

She saw that there were people on the Internet saying that they really felt that she was too funny after watching her make those comments.

Her comments were too daring but it was in a way that people liked.

After the program received rave reviews online, it quickly became the highest-rated episode.

But amidst the buzz, an old clip of Gaurav and Megha from their first short film, "Madhu," began circulating on the internet.

In the clip, Gaurav chuckled, "Megha and I are like brother and sister. On Rakshabandhan, I got her a rakhi and asked her to tie it."

"You know, accidents happens sometimes. Haha", Megha chimed in.

Gaurav said dramatically, "I still regret doing that."

"But you still have that rakhi." Megha chuckled, "It's a very funny rakhi you guys."

Gaurav showed his wrist to the camera, "Oh yes. I still wear this..." after some jokes he added, "Ah..so.. in that sequence we had to dance, and it was you know a very romantic dance, it was very intense."

Megha joined in, laughing, "Yeah, and our bellies were clashing."

Gaurav nodded, adding, "Yeah, it was so awkward. We had to be emotional in that dance, but we couldn't stop laughing, and our bellies were moving so awkwardly."

"And both of us were like, 'What is happening?'" Megha chimed in.

Gaurav continued, "Our director was so angry with us. She was like, We can see your faces!! What are you guys doing?? Everybody is hungry!"

Megha nodded, "Yeah, it was a fun memory, though. But everyone was so pissed with us."

The comments section under the clip was flooded with laughter and fond memories from fans

"Haha! This is gold! Their chemistry off-screen is just as hilarious as it is on-screen!I can't stop laughing! Their belly dance is iconic."

"The way they crack up together is so infectious. This is why we love them! I love how they can be so professional on camera and then break into fits of laughter behind the scenes. True gems of the industry!"

Megha swiped upwards to the comment section and there were also comments like,

"Wait, so they're just friends? But the chemistry is off the charts! Come on, give the people what they want!"