S1 E14 : My drunkard wife

Hello you all. Have a nice time reading this! 😊

*****

He turned his head: his wife beside him remained still, at least for the moment

He turned his head: his wife beside him remained still, at least for the moment. Her innocent face only enhanced her beauty. She didn't appear unpleasant at all only before she began to fidget.

"What the heck? Why hasn't someone turned on the air conditioner?" She reached out to adjust her clothes. "I'm melting in this heat."

Hearing her blunt words, Gautam contemplated leaving her to deal with it herself.

However, when he glanced back, he noticed her struggling to adjust her clothes, tugging at them in different directions with little success. After a moment of consideration, he approached her.

"Stop pulling. I'll help you." Despite his offer, he wasn't quite sure where to begin.

After all, he hadn't been accustomed to such intimate tasks!

Nevertheless, he managed to help her adjust her complicated dress , starting with the zipper at the back.

Feeling more comfortable, Megha started removing her clothes.

"You... Megha!" Gautam stopped her to do so,"Megha, stop doing that!"

Gautam walked over to her and pulled her up. His gaze subconsciously traveled to her flat belly.

Shifting his gaze, he said through gritted teeth, "Megha, sober up a bit."

Megha lowered her head to look at him. "Darling... you're being so fierce to me."

Gautam resisted his temper. "I can be even fiercer."

"Honey... do you really hate me?" She looked at him, her pearly white teeth biting down on her bottom lip and causing it to turn slightly red.

Strangely, Gautam's heart skipped a beat. As he looked at her, he had initially wanted to ignore her, but he still cajoled her patiently. "Alright, I don't hate you."

"Really?"

He lifted Megha up in his arms.

Using her arms and legs, Megha immediately leaned on his body. Gautam discovered that uncharacteristically, he neither broke out in a rash nor did he feel uncomfortable.

He looked down at her head which was resting on his shoulder obediently. She seemed to have fallen asleep. At 5'5 feet tall, she could not really be considered petite. She was indeed taller than most girls. But right now, as she leaned against him, she appeared very small. It easily roused him to protect her.

After putting her down, her arm hooked around his neck yet again. Her small face, completely flushed red from the alcohol, was very close to his. Her scent hit him in the face.

A slight numbing sensation tingled throughout his body.

"Darling, I still want a hug."

Gautam said, "Do you know who you're speaking to?"