S2 E4 : Will not let you die!

*****

Megha's movie was scheduled to be aired at the end of the year to make it in time for the winter vacation

Megha's movie was scheduled to be aired at the end of the year to make it in time for the winter vacation. So after the filming, they began the intensive editing and dubbing. Soon, they began pre-broadcast events.

At this time, the TV was occupied with Ahana Goel's news. Her movie with Gaurav was a hit. It was also because of this movie that she was awarded best actress' award.

Ahana in one of her interviews said that Megha's movie actually didn't make it in time. Otherwise, she could have also gotten nominated for this award segment.

Megha's thinking was simple. It's okay if she didn't make it this time. There would be plenty of opportunities in the future. She was still going to continue acting in new projects and work hard.

Thus, the company avoided clashing with Ahana's headline and waited for a few days before beginning their promotion.

In the promotion,Megha was asked about her relationship with Ahana.

She knew that when Ahana was asked the same question, she said that they were good friends.

Thus, she also smiled and replied that she did indeed have a good relationship with her.

She was extremely congratulatory towards her who won the award. But because both of them were doing promotions and were busier, they have not met in a long time.

The event soon ended and Megha walked out with her new personal manager, Priya

***Kavya had resigned from her job long ago after some arguments with the company and then Priya joined as her personal manager. Priya was nicer and more professional than Kavya so Megha liked her.

Just then, Gautam called her. They still hadn't talked properly after their fight.

"Has your interview ended?"

"Yes, it ended. By the way Mamta ji (one of the servents) told me that you have a important meeting today. Aren't you there?" She asked.

"It ended early. We can go home together."

"Okay. I'm about to take the elevator."

"Stay there. I'm already going up the elevator towards you."

"Okay."

She smiled, maybe they can have a proper conversation now. 

Priya said from the side, "You look like a spring breeze. It was Gautam sir right?"

Megha blushed, "Okay, I will go now, just mail me those papers today." 

Priya nodded and looked at her quickly going to the elevator smilingly, "Lovebirds, Sir really loves her."

The elevator stopped, with one ring, the doors opened and inside was Gautam in a maroon suit. One hand was in his pocket and as he looked up at her, his sight would have lit up anyone's eyes immediately.