S1 E23 : Already broken up with her

Happy reading you lovely people 📚 💖

*****

If Gautam still had Shreya in his heart besides just her, she preferred that he didn't act so nice to her

If Gautam still had Shreya in his heart besides just her, she preferred that he didn't act so nice to her. She couldn't handle it.

"No... I meant to say, forget it. You can go see whoever you want to see. It has nothing to do with me,after all it's not a real marriage," Megha turned her face irritatedly, feeling that she was becoming more emotional.

Gautam tugged her hand and forced her to look at himself, "What happened Megha?"

Megha moved her mouth hesitantly, thinking that it would be too much to try to stop him from seeing his girlfriend.

"I... nothing. I was just spouting nonsense. I got too agitated. Who you want to see is your own business. I have no right to interfere," Megha tried her best to look natural and smiled at him.

"What! Who am I seeing?"He was confused.

She felt extremely compromised but also felt extremely emotional.

Megha felt that she couldn't let him stay here any longer. Otherwise, she might just start hitting Gautam's chest and ask him why he couldn't stop interacting with that disgusting Shreya. He could date anybody but he had to like such a two-faced, double-dealing woman.

Megha said, "Forget it, I'm really fine. I... I'd better drink this soup."As Megha spoke, she took the soup bowl from him.

Gautam was confused and although he felt somewhat puzzled. He was really worried about this silly girl and wondered what exactly happened to her.

Is her behaviour a side effect of meds?

In a moment of anxiety, he went out of the room to talk with the doctor when returned he saw Megha who was only focused on walking forward.

Is she dumb, Doctor has clearly advised her not to walk unnecessarly.

As he was thinking this she carelessly tripped over the curb and landed on the ground.

She is that kind of unlucky person who would have drowned in a teacup.

She winced in pain as she sat on the floor and felt a sting on her thigh.

Gautam saw that Megha had fallen over there.

Now, her leg hurt and when he looked down, he saw that there was a patch of blood on her knee just below her bandaged wound.

His heart twisted and he quickly went towards her.

He squatted down to check on her.

Gautam looked at Megha, "How are you so careless? Let me take a look."

Megha was tired and in pain.

She felt so compromised that her tears started flowing. "You... I don't need you to care for me. Go away and let it be. I don't need your pity or sympathy,"