S1 E36 : My new rival (S1 Finale)

*****

After leaving the banquet megha felt really happy

Megha said to Gautam, "It looks like it's raining outside. Shall we take a walk?"

"How can you walk in the rain?"

"The rain adds to the mood and the rain isn't heavy. I feel like going out for a walk. A slow stroll in the rain... Don't you think it would be very romantic?"

Megha beamed at Gautam. He looked up at the sky and could only nod obligingly.

Megha saw this and jumped in excitement. She quickly went to change. When they went out, the rain was not heavy. The light feeling brushing against the face felt very nice.

 Megha intended to hold the umbrella for them but Gautam took the umbrella from her, and said, "I'll hold the umbrella. If you hold it with your height, it's no use for me."

Megha looked at him. If she held the umbrella, it would practically be pressing against his head.

It was his fault for being so tall.

She was already holding it up to the best of her abilities, but he still couldn't fit under it.

Seeing Gautam hold the umbrella, Megha went to his side and held his waist.

Walking and stepping on the wet ground, she reached out a hand and felt the raindrops hit her palm. It felt extremely comfortable and refreshing.

Megha said, "See? Doesn't it feel nice?"

"I think it already feels nice to watch the rain from inside the house."

"You really have no romance in you, Gautam. If you didn't have money and that handsome face of yours, I think you definitely wouldn't be able to get a girlfriend. You're too hard to get along with."

He only hung on to the one phrase of hers, "You think my face is handsome?"

Megha looked at him, she was speechless.

After a long pause she said, "Yes yes yes, you're handsome. You narcissist."

Gautam said, "You're the one who finds me handsome. You're obviously the one fawning over me. How come I'm the narcissistic one?"

He brushed past her, making her look at him as he asked, "Don't you love my face?"

Megha replied, "No."

Gautam smiled lightly, "You really don't?"

"No! Besides it being a slightly better-looking face, there's nothing special about it," Megha retorted.

Gautam held her hands and lowered his head to look into her eyes. His dark eyes glistened like the quiet, rainy night. It made her eyes water along with his too.