S2 E17 : Ruthless

Hi!! 😄The video won't play while reading if you're reading on the Wattpad app. But don't worry, if you want to enjoy the video while diving into the story, just switch to wattpad on your browser! Happy reading and watching! 📚 🌸

*****

Rahul quickly backed his hand, "Mr Kapoor, I

Rahul quickly backed his hand, "Mr Kapoor, I..." he started, but words seemed to fail him.

Gautam's gaze shifted from Rahul to Megha, his eyes as cold as ice.

Megha, feeling caught in an awkward moment, tried to gather her thoughts.

"Honey, it's not what it looks like," she began, her voice slightly shaky. "Rahul and I were just..."

Before she could finish, Gautam held up a hand, cutting her off. "No need to explain," he said calmly, his voice devoid of usual warmth.

His eyes looked like daggers.

"I can understand, you just need some privacy with your lover. But from next time please make sure to lock the door from inside."

Gautam was expressionless, his eyes were dark.

Megha suddenly felt that the person infront of her was not the Gautam she knew.

Megha panicked and called out from behind, "Gautam...Gautam!"

Seeing that Gautam did not even turn his head back, she hurriedly chased after him.

When she reached the coumpound of the hospital, she saw gautam geeting into his car.

"Gautam why are you being like this? You just got so angry without even asking me one question. Please listen to me. Please let me explain. " She was on the verge of breaking down.

"Let you explain?" Gautam stared at her. "What explanation do I even need?"

Megha held onto the car door.

Gautam's gaze landed on her hand.

He stretched out his hand and gently pushed it aside.

"Do I have to wait for you to explain that you went to the hospital to kiss the man you love? That you didn't pick up my calls and switched off your phone because you were busy making out with him?"

"Gautam... please.... " She was indeed stupid, she thought.

"I'll just ask you this one question. Do you still remember that he's your elder sister's husband? Someone whom you're supposed to call brother-in-law?"

"They are getting divorce Gautam"

"Oh! that explains!" After leaving behind this sentence that cut like a knife, Gautam directly gestured for the car to be started.

Megha could only stand there and watch his car leave.

He had seen it all, his wife was kissing that Rahul Mehta passionately. What else was their to see? He was touching her bare back and she was.... Gautam was too disgusted to even think about them.