S1 E19 : Care

Switch to browser to listen the video while diving into the story. Happy reading you all! 🤗

*****

Megha was taken for trauma surgery after some quick tests

(Do tell me in the comments if you guys still remember this name,Dr Oliver #SpecialAppearance )

Dr Oliver performed a four hour surgery on her, as some foreign mechanial pieces were drowning in her muscles .It was a real pain to extract those foreign pieces from her body.

Soon after the surgery was completed, Gautam was worried for her, but the doctor reassured him.

Although Gautam also suffered from some minor injuries, they were not that serious.

He was only thinking about his wife's well being. What kind of husband he is if he cannot even protect his wife!

Next when Megha woke up, she realized that there was an expanse of blue around her. Various types of apparatus were in operation. She froze and struggled to get up, only to feel a stabbing pain from her wound.

 However, she sensed that someone was still holding her hand.

It was only then that she saw Gautam lying by the bedside, fast asleep.

Her slight movement caused him to open his eyes instantly. "What happened?"

He looked at her with slight anxiousness. "Is there anything wrong with you?"

Megha quickly said, "No, no. I just pulled on my wound slightly."

Upon hearing this, Gautam stood up and lifted the blanket to check her wound.

It was still tightly bandaged and probably would not lead to any complications.

He let out a sigh of relief and frowned at her.

 He said, "Be a little more careful. Don't move around for no reason."

Last night, she mumbled from time to time, and her groaning made him feel uneasy.

He could only hold her hand like this and stay beside her throughout the night. It was only when dawn approached that he succumbed to his tiredness by laying down and falling asleep.

Ronit couldn't bear to see his boss like this and wanted him to sleep in the adjacent hospital room.

But each time he moved, Megha would grunt a few times.

Thus, he lifted his hand and gestured for him to leave. He stayed here looking after her the entire night.

Fortunately, the Dr. Oliver said that although a major artery had ruptured, the bleeding had stopped and she was going to heal with timely treatment.

However, a large amount of blood flowed from the femoral artery, so even though the bleeding stopped, there was still an excessive amount of blood loss, which caused her to feel very weak.