S2 E20 : I will make your life living hell

*****

At the hospital Rahul was very perplexed

He had clearly not told anyone but unexpectedly, the doctor still informed him that they were going to transfer him to another hospital, a trauma hospital that was better and more specialized.

Before long, he was brought to the best hospital in the country and checked into the VIP ward.

As before, he could only lie there on his stomach. When he saw the nurses scurrying back and forth, he quickly stopped someone and asked, "Why am I here? Where are my family members? Have my family members come?"

He could only think, "Had Megha informed the his family about his condition?"

It was just that if his family knew, they would likely have come to visit him immediately. But at this moment, they had not.

The nurse looked at him awkwardly. When Rahul wanted to speak again, he heard the steady sound of leather shoes stepping on the ground and approaching from a distance.

He froze before raising his head. From far away, he saw a line of people following the man in the middle as he walked over step after step.

The person who had come was Gautam Kapoor.

He was dressed in all black. It made his originally dark gaze appear even more dreary. Also, his pair of sinister and ruthless eyes appeared even more cuttingly-stern at this moment. When he looked over, he emitted an unchanging calmness. Yet there was also some hidden darkness.

Gautam narrowed his eyes and walked towards Rahul step by step.

Rahul looked up. Right now, he truly looked as if he was ready to meet death.

He would much rather die than humiliate himself by begging for mercy. Rahul knew what crime he committed by kissing Gautam's woman.

He was already someone lowly and insignificant in front of Gautam. No matter what, he did not want to lower himself any more than this now.

Gautam looked at him with narrowed eyes

Rahul hurriedly got up from his hospital bed and said, "Mr Kapoor?"

SMACK!

Gautam slapped Rahul's face!

The brief slap was enough to sober him up immensely.

He looked up and shouted, "Beat me to death, Mr. Kapoor. I know that I disrespected Megha this time. Kill me if you want to. I can't control myself now. Since something like this happened, I just want to die too."

There was no point in living when he was so useless.

However, Gautam stopped after merely slapping him once. Gautam looked at him and said, "Dying isn't necessary. First, tell me why you did it."