S2 E21 : Shameless father and daughter

*****

Megha looked at her father and Prachi in surprise

What exactly were these two up to?

Adarsh touched his almost-bald head, smiled at Megha, and said, "Your sister got into trouble and we can only bring her here to beg you. You have to help us. This matter is extremely important. Please do something for your sister's sake."

Aadarsh looked at Megha and thought that he was right. She wouldn't have helped if they didn't go look for her.

Seeing Megha like this, she really had no sense of urgency.

Adarsh thought that he was right to come over personally.

Otherwise, Megha most likely would have pretended that nothing happened and would have abandoned them .

This Megha was too ridiculous. How could she not help her own sister in her time of need?

Megha could only look at the two of them who were blocking her way, "Just what exactly happened? I still don't know anything."

Adarsh quickly said, "When your sister was out entertaining clients, an old producer wanted to take advantage of her but of course, she refused. Your sister is married and has values so she wouldn't agree to this, right? So your sister slapped him. Now he's declaring war on us and wants to make sure that we can't live in the city anymore. I'm still worried and don't know what to do. Your sister is at a prime age; she can't be ruined just like this."

Megha asked, "Who exactly did you offend? Tell me this person's name first."

Adarsh nudged Prachi and she said unwillingly, "The person is Mahesh Bhatt. That fatty is so ugly and disgusting. I would never get close to him. He never took a look in the mirror and asked himself if he was good enough for me, but he dared to try taking advantage of me? I was already giving him face by going to entertain him. I would never forgive him if he tried to touch me."

Prachi said, "What could I have done? He's a big boss and I didn't dare to offend him. If I didn't dine with him, how would I have gotten my role?"

Getting a role just by having a meal? Since when was it that easy?

Megha knew that there was nothing she could say that would help, so she just glanced at Prachi.

Adarsh quickly said, "Alright, we can talk about these later. What should we do now? Ah, beta, why don't you invite us in? We wanted to go in ourselves, but those minions outside the door wouldn't let us in. I already told them that we are your family, but they still didn't let us in. You need to let them know."

Prachi chimed in, "Exactly. Hurry up and fire them all."

Megha said, "They are only doing what they were told to do. That is why they didn't let you in."