S1 E11 : How thoughtful of you sweetie!

Hey you folks! Don't forget to make that star colorful!

Happy reading ❤️

*****

Megha sighed, acknowledging his sentiment

Megha sighed, acknowledging his sentiment. It was indeed his house, and she had no right to chase him out.

"Alright. If you put it like that, I can be the one to move out," Megha said earnestly.

Gautam's expression darkened slightly at her words. He stopped fiddling with the documents and looked at her. "If you do that, my family will definitely get suspicious. They might question our relationship and suspect it's a fake marriage. It'll only complicate things further."

Megha's heart sank. Gautam was right. She hadn't considered the consequences of her suggestion.

"It's all because I'm afraid your girlfriend will be upset. If you're with me all the time, it'll definitely bother her," Megha explained.

"That's enough," Gautam said abruptly, standing up. His tone was cold, and Megha felt a shiver run down her spine.

As he passed by her, he added, "Just play your role as my wife. What happens between me and other women is none of your business."

Megha watched him leave with a heavy heart. "Fine. It's all my fault for being nosy," she muttered to herself.

Gautam returned to the guest room, attempting to calm himself down. However, the earlier confrontation replayed in his mind, leaving him feeling irritated.

Just then, his phone rang. It was Shreya.

"Shreya, you're looking for me?"

"Yes, Gautam. Can you come over to my house for a bit? I'm alone and bored. I also have something to talk to you about," she said over the phone.

"Why? Do you have something to say?" Gautam inquired, puzzled.

"Yes, I've wanted to talk to you for a while now. Come over, and I'll explain in person," Shreya insisted.

Gautam arrived at her apartment shortly after. The familiar feminine elegance of her living room greeted him as he entered.

"Why did you call me here?" Gautam asked, concerned.

Shreya looked up at him with a hint of sadness in her eyes. "Gautam, I know your marriage wasn't your choice, but I can't help feeling upset."

Gautam's heart softened at the sight of her distress. "I understand,Shreya. I'm sorry for all of this. But I had no choice but to comply with my family's wishes."

Shreya sighed, her worry lines deepening. "I know. I shouldn't feel this way, but I can't stand the thought of you being with another woman."

Gautam empathized with her, feeling a pang of guilt. "I understand how you feel. I'll think about it."