S2 E3 : Fight

*****

After a week, Megha's new movie's (Saanjh ki dulhan) filming was finally finished

After a week, Megha's new movie's (Saanjh ki dulhan) filming was finally finished. At the finale banquet, everybody raised their glasses.

She stood in the middle and was highly commended by the director.

"Our female lead, Megha, is truly extremely professional. It is our entire crew's honor to be able to work with such a good actress. The entire crew enjoyed the filming with you Megha."

Some smaller actors watched from the side with disdain.

They believed that she got her big break because of her scandal not because of her acting skills and hardwork.

They were only jealous of her because of her success but they sure have not seen her hard work and dedication for acting.

However, it was true that the filming crew did like her. Through their years of filming, Megha was one of those whom they wanted to continue working with another project. This was because she wasn't problematic or proud.

Everybody raised a toast for her.Not long after, Megha got a little drunk.

With her remaining senses, she quickly called Gautam.

"Honey... What are you doing?"she slurred into the phone.

Gautam immediately recognized the telltale signs of her inebriation.

"Are you... are you drunk again? Did you finish dinner? Just stay there, alright? I'll come get you," he replied, trying to keep calm.

But Megha, in her intoxicated state, had other concerns. "Gautam, my legs... I can't find them! Do you think someone stole them? How am I gonna walk without my legs?" she exclaimed, panic is evident in her voice as she dissolved into tears.

Gautam couldn't help but chuckle despite the situation. "Okay, okay, sweetheart. Don't you worry. Just stay right where you are. We'll find your legs when I get there. And please, stop crying. We'll figure it out together, okay?"

With that, he hurriedly made his way to her location, hoping to find her in one piece and, hopefully, with both legs intact. 

He was helpless.

He quickly set off, afraid that she was really drunk and would go crazy there.

He had sort of witnessed her crazy drunken state before. Thinking about how she might spout nonsense and behave wildly with someone else, he was not pleased.

She was so sticky when she was drunk and would carelessly touch people.

Very soon, he reached the place.

Luckily, the party ended way before and very few people were present at the hotel.
Not long after he found her sitting  by the road. Getting drunk made her behave like a little child. Her eyes were innocent.