S2 E6 : I am married!

*****

Megha received a call from from the host of The Late Night Show, setting up an interview to promote her latest movie

Megha received a call from from the host of The Late Night Show, setting up an interview to promote her latest movie. She will be sharing this interview with Ahana ,excited and slightly nervous, Megha prepared herself for the spotlight, knowing that their interviews were always filled with unexpected twists and turns.

Filming for the program began. When the opening theme song started playing, Megha and Ahana were seated in the main guest seats.

The two of them were known as part of the new generation of the four most famous female celebrities.

They were already off to a good start in terms of their reputations. They merely lacked a bit of fire necessary to propel them even further forward.

The host smiled and looked at the few of them before saying, "Today, we have really been graced by the presence of these guests, especially when I look at the two beautiful women sitting here."

At the side, Megha smiled. Right now, she could see Priya and Navya(her assistant)looking at her with concentration from below the stage.

Navya raised a fist towards her in encouragement. She smiled at her in return.

The host chatted for a long time. His main interview subjects were still Megha and Ahana.

He looked at them and said, "The two of you are famously known as good friends in the industry. Do the two of you usually meet up too?"

"Yes. We occasionally go out together. We're just like ordinary friends. ," Ahana said.

The host asked her, "What exactly is Megha's personality like in private?"

"She's very shy and very simple-minded as well." Ahana looked at Megha and smiled. The host smiled and said, "Actually, Ahana and Megha both worked together with Gaurav before."

"Yes," Megha said.

The host looked at her. "Do you get jealous when you see Ahana together with Gaurav? When you two worked together in the past, it was always you who stood in that position."

"Of course I'm jealous. Gaurav is so handsome. But my Aryan is also very handsome too!" She smiled and mentioned the male lead of her movie Saanjh ki Dulhan. At the same time, she started promoting the series.

Now that she had a lot more experience, she had learned how to deal with reporters better than she did in the past. She spoke a little more skillfully as well.

The host looked at her. "Alright. Then, previously, there were rumors about Ahana and Gaurav .Do you know about this matter?"

Ahana quickly interrupted. "Alright, alright. I already said that those were rumors. Why do you still have to bring it up?"

Megha saw that her face was red as if she was feeling shy. She smiled as she held Megha's arm and appeared simultaneously helpless and at a loss for words.