S2 E14: Megha Gupta is dating an Old Man

*****

Shreya glared fiercely at Parth in front of her

Shreya glared fiercely at Parth in front of her. Then, she turned around and simply walked out.

"Hey, Shreya, where are you going? The celebration hasn't even ended."

"Forget it. Don't follow me around anymore. Looking at you irritates me."

Parth's eyes were flashing as he looked at Shreya. She did look pretty good but there were so many other women who looked better than her too. He felt that she was not the one who could move his heart the most either.

However, everyone knew about the relationship between her and Gautam Kapoor. The reason that he liked her so much and was so enamored with her was precisely because he knew that she was Gautam's girlfriend.

He gazed thoughtfully at her. No matter how bad her temper got, he tolerated all of it because she was Gautam's woman.

"Alright, Shreya. Aren't you still jealous because of Gautam Kapoor? You're jealous because there is another woman by his side?"

"Huh. I initiated the break-up. Of course, I'm not jealous. Although that woman is beside him, his heart is still yearning for me. Didn't you see how angry he was earlier?"

She recalled his angry expression earlier and felt even happier.It looked like this trick of hers had undoubtedly succeeded. He still cares for her, after all they have dated for more than a decade, there is no way he could erase all their memories in juts three years.

Over on the other side, Gautam looked on as Parth and Shreya vanishing together in the hall.

He did not chase after them a second time but merely stood there, confused about why he was so angry inside.

Perhaps he was angry because he still cared about her?

With a champagne flute in her hand, Megha surveyed her surroundings. Shreya had disappeared without a trace, leaving behind a warm and lively atmosphere. However, Gautam stood nearby with a gloomy expression that seemed out of place.

Unable to contain herself, Megha approached Gautam and asked directly, "Gautam, why this expression? Why are you angry?"

He turned his head and said, "I am indeed angry."Yes, I am angry. When I see someone like Parth that too at our family's party, my blood starts boiling. It brings back memories of how he stabbed me in the back. This living piece of sh!t !"

Megha was taken aback. "He betrayed you?"

Gautam nodded, his expression tense. "Yes, he betrayed my trust. Seeing him here just rekindles those feelings of betrayal and frustration."

Megha could feel the weight of Gautam's emotions and empathized with his struggle. She knew that it was natural for him to feel angry and hurt, but also recognized the importance of maintaining composure, especially in front of others at the party.