S1 E15 : Am I not your honey anymore?

Happy reading you all! 🌸

*****

Megha woke up the next day feeling intense pain all over her body

While holding her head up with her hand, she got off the bed.

Her head was throbbing painfully, but she failed to immediately recall what had happened.

What ridiculous things had she exactly done last night...

In a drunken fit, she held on to Gautam persistently and had even... even vomited all over him...

The memory jolted her awake, causing her to run out in a hurry only to see a female servent carrying a bowle of delicious moong dal.

"Madam, you're awake. Sir had instructed me to preapre this light moong dal for you."

"Uh, where's he?" Megha asked softly while feeling guilty.

"Why aren't you calling me honey anymore? Honey!"

A voice traveled clearly from behind her and she immediately turned her head.

Gautam suddenly walked towards her from behind and took large strides. His gaze was deep and alluring, and he had a fake bright smile on his face; it looked like his smile could freeze anyone.

Megha wished she could bury herself into a hole in the ground. As she looked at him, she fiddled with her hands as she said sheepishly, "Last night..."

"To be precise, you should say this morning because it was already dawn when you came back." Holding a white, ceramic coffee mug between his fingers, he brought it to his lips and took a sip. (Classic Gautam style)

"Fine". Megha said lowly, "S-sorry. I was drunk. I... I forgot what I did." Megha was intending to play ignorance.

Gautam raised his deep eyes and looked at her. "You did nothing."

"Is that so," Megha blurted.

Gautam's eyes flashed. "Or were you hoping that you did something?"

"No, no. It's best if I had done nothing." Megha looked down in guilt.

Gautam narrowed his eyes and stared at her. "It looks like you've forgotten everything?"

Megha said quickly, "Yes. I remember nothing."

Gautam came closer to her and stared at her face with his dark gaze. "You kissed me last night."

Shocked, Megha said frantically, "No way. That didn't happen at all. I remember clearly that I vomited before I even kissed you."

It was only after she finished speaking that she realized her words. She quickly reached her hand up to cover her own mouth.

Gautam raised his eyebrows. "It looks like you haven't really forgotten everything."