S2 E10 : He wanted a divorce

*****

Looking at Prachi, Rekha ji laughed and cut her off, "No, I clearly understood what you meant

Looking at Prachi, Rekha ji laughed and cut her off, "No, I clearly understood what you meant. I may be older but I can still see and hear well."

Prachi did not think that the woman in front of her would be Gautam Kapoor's mother.

However, after finding out her identity, she did feel like Rekha ji's aura was something out of the ordinary.

Prachi thought about how she called her an old granny just now and wanted to smack her own mouth."Mrs. Kapoor, you look so young. Nobody would have thought that you were Mr. Kapoor's mother; that's why I couldn't recognize you. Furthermore, you always have good style and you keep a really low profile. So it is really hard for anyone to recognize you. I'm very sorry," Prachi tried to make it up to Rekha ji.

She looked at Rekha ji with her most naturally venerable side of herself.

She could only hope that Rekha ji would see her and like her this way.

Rekha ji laughed plainly and said to her, "Is that so? It's rare for an old woman like me to come out. Looks like I need to come out more often. Otherwise, I would never have known how young people these days have already become so shameless."

Prachi's face fell. She was clearly getting reprimanded but she dared not talk back.She glanced at Megha who seemed to be enjoying the show. It made her want to walk over and slap her.

Rekha ji asked, "Megha beta, is this really your sister?"

Megha looked at Prachi, then said to Rekha ji, "Yes. We share the same father but we have different mothers."Rekha ji pulled Megha's hand towards herself and looked in Prachi's direction again, " Don't come into contact with such indecent people in the future anymore."Prachi endured and looked at Rekha ji and then glared hatefully at Megha.

The ladies beside her who dared to yell about previously stared at the whole scene with their mouths agape. They were still in shock and unable to react.They only looked at Megha strangely. Which Kapoor family was it exactly that could make Prachi humble herself? She didn't even dare to talk back after getting scolded.In India, there was one Kapoor family that was fearsome, but... that was impossible.Megha actually had relations with that Kapoor family?

Prachi gritted her teeth and quickly said, "Mrs. Kapoor, you probably didn't know this but Megha is a mistress's child. Her mother seduced my father and had her. That is why our family never regarded her. She inherited her mother's tainted blood. It's in their blood to be a vixen and seduce men."Megha froze.

She stepped forward and looked angrily at Prachi, "Who are you calling a vixen?!"

Prachi smiled coldly and said, "Don't tell me I'm wrong to say that? Although you have the same surname, you never had our family upbringing. You are just an illegitimate child, a mistress's daughter."