S2 E2 : I will kidnap you!

*****

Megha looked around with her hand over her mouth

Megha looked around with her hand over her mouth. "Wow. This place... it really looks magical."

Just then, the warm body close to hers had unknowingly moved closer to her.

She haden't realized it even when it came into contact with her body. It was only when she sensed a gentle gaze from beside her that she slowly turned her head around.

Immediately, she saw this handsome man before her with eyes as deep as the starry sky.

There was a hint of a smile in his eyes.

His hand instinctively moved to her shoulder. He looked at Megha with his eyes narrowed sensually as if he was tipsy.

Gautam looked up at her and said, "I told you earlier that you will regret marrying me."

The words that came out of his lips were ridiculously sensual.

He smiled faintly while looking at her.

"Gautam?" She looked up at him.

She didn't knew when a red velvet box had suddenly appeared in his hands.

She paused for a bit with her eyes fixed on the box.

He opened the box delicately. Inside was a diamond that sparkled even more than the stars. It dazzled brightly under the starlight.

He slowly brought the diamond up and looked at her. "Megha, you know I'm already married, but I can still marry again in the future. So... will you marry me?"

Megha seemed like a complete fool as she stood there and watched Gautam lift the ring up.

He gazed at her face and said, "Let's hold our wedding soon. A real one"

Megha looked up. For a moment, she felt that her eyes were heating up and her lips were trembling. " Are you... proposing to me right now?"

Gautam said, "No."

Seeing as Megha was not budging at all,

Gautam pulled her hand up directly and put the ring on her finger while saying, "I'm kidnapping you as my bride."

(What?😶‍🌫️)

Megha saw that the ring was already on her ring finger.

Although the ring was very light, she, nevertheless, felt that a heavy object suddenly seemed to have been placed on her hand.

Gautam said, "Because I won't allow you to refuse the ring and I won't allow you to reject me either."

(Alright folks. He really is kidnapping her as his bride. But isn't it the most romantic kidnapping ever?)

Megha lifted her hand to look at the ring that was glittering in gold.

It had the same diamond that she received from Gautam's mother on her first visit. Same pink diamond.