S2 E15 : Did you ever like me?

*****

"She didn't want to look, but she also wanted to look

"She didn't want to look, but she also wanted to look. This feeling was really complicated. At the studio, Megha went in and discussed the afternoon's itinerary with Priya.

Across from them, Naina's people were also strutting out.

Priya said to Megha, "She's definitely recalcitrant. That's why she is spreading this online. She knows that Gaurav won't bother about fans talking. As long as she doesn't admit that she was behind this, Gaurav can't do anything to her."

Megha said, "In any case, she can go ahead. It's just a debate between fans. I'm not going to participate."

Meanwhile, Naina would stir things up with her fans. She said that her fans were suddenly dragged into the water for no reason and scolded by an army.

She was implying that Megha didn't take care of her own fans. She appeared to be very loyal and said on her Insta that she was a straightforward person. She would not play any tricks and anybody could go straight to her if they had an opinion. They didn't have to drag her fans down as her fans were innocent.

She made it such that Megha looked like she was intentionally bullying herself.

Megha didn't want to bother with it, but as she saw that those people were insulting her online daily, she couldn't be happy.

But just then, Gaurav suddenly made an Instagram post about Megha and her professionalism.

The fans understood in a short time that he was taking Megha's side.

Naina looked furiously at the online comments.

They instantly sided with Megha and even mocked Naina.

She was so angry that she wanted to curse and swear.

"This damned Megha. Fine, fine. She's good," she vented her anger on her assistant. "She's good, she's able to make Gaurav stand on her side like this. Fine."

Gautam was furious when he saw the blurred pictures of himself and Megha circulating online referring him as an old man.

He wasted no time in ensuring they disappeared from every online platform. That post had truly gotten under his skin.

It was true that he had two white hairs in his mustache-one from his heavy workload and the other from handling Megha's tantrums.

(Dealing with her stupidity and lack of intelligence could be quite a handful, but that didn't make him an old man. )

At 33, he was far from being old.

Sure, he drove luxury cars and was successful, but that didn't warrant being labeled as an "old man" in such a misleading way. The implications were not only false but also insulting to him. Now-a-days even teenagers have white hairs , it doesn't make them old right?