S1 E13 : Honey! I'm home

Hey you people ! Have a nice time reading this story😃

*****

As Megha walked past the corridor leading to the washroom, she caught sight of Prachi

"Megha." She looked Megha up and down, thinking she looked different now as if there was something more to her; she seemed to be more mature or charming. Whatever the case, she no longer felt like a child, but more like a woman.

She sneered and said, "I advise you to leave this production team."

Megha looked at her coldly. "Why must I leave? If you feel uncomfortable, you can leave."

Prachi snorted. "Keep being stubborn, Megha. Do you know what Rahul likes most about me? Do you know why he will never be interested in you? He likes my feminine charm the most. He won't fall in love with you because you should go look in the mirror. If you don't have money to get plastic surgery, I can lend you some. But you're in the wrong for resorting to tricks to seducing everyone when you don't have a beautiful face."

Megha furrowed her brow as she glared at her. "What do you mean, Prachi?!"

Prachi sneered. "Don't pretend. The whole team clearly saw you seducing Gaurav just now. Your reputation would be affected. However, you not only refused to listen to me, but you even shouted at me. I... I only wanted to give you advice as your sister because you're new in this circle"

Rahul looked at Megha in surprise. "Gaurav?"Megha felt a little disappointed. Although Rahul did not seem to believe it completely, he still continued to placate Prachi, whose shoulders were trembling. "Megha... Gaurav is the youngest son of The Kapoor Family. He's not just a celebrity. He's also the second successor to the Kapoors, something you were probably unaware of. You should really stay away from anyone who has that big status."
Megha looked at Rahul speechlessly.

Prachi looked on from the side, enjoying Megha's pained expression. The look of arrogance on her face would have upset anyone.

"You are entitled to your own thoughts. I still have something on, so you guys go ahead." Without looking back, Megha walked out to Rahul's appalment.

After comforting Prachi a little, he quickly chased after Megha.

When Rahul grabbed Megha's arm, she was already outside.Looking straight into her eyes, he said, "I'm serious, Megha. No matter what, the family in this country that no one can afford to offend is precisely the Kapoor family. Gaurav is the second heir of Kapoor Industries. Otherwise, with his status, how could he command the respect of so many people?"Rahul looked at Megha.

Perhaps it was because she had drunk too much wine, but she had become much more impulsive. "What if I've already offended them?"

Rahul paled as he said, sighing, "It may be alright to offend Gaurav Kapoor. But his eldest brother is a business tycoon, Gautam Kapoor. These people are typically involved in dealings unimaginable to us. So it's better to stay away from them. Do you understand?"