S2 E16 : He threw himself on her

*****

Megha looked at Rahul, "What do you mean?"

Rahul said, "It's nothing. Because I feel that our relationship in the past should have been pretty intimate. We were together every day. But why did you never like me before?"

She looked at his face. She recalled those intimate episodes.

They had indeed had an intimate past as friends and as classmates but in the end, they did not end up together.

Because he got together with Prachi.

"If you gave me a chance to go back in time, perhaps I would have confessed to you," Megha smiled and said.

Rahul's eyes brightened immediately.

Megha broke out in laughter. "Look, I scared you there. I'm just joking with you. Anyway, aren't things great as they are now? You are married to the love of your life, Prachi and from classmates, we became relatives."

However, Rahul immediately felt very disappointed.

Could it really be that she had never liked him?

Rahul looked at Megha. She was playing with her hair and smiling softly with her eyes lowered on her mobile phone. Her appearance made his heart suddenly move of its own accord.

Megha waved at him. "I'll be leaving. Bye."

Rahul nodded. As he watched her leave, he thought about how she was going to Gautam's side. In his heart, he actually felt some resentment.

However, he suddenly started to entertain an unexpected idea. He wanted to just steal Megha from Gautam's side.

But how could he steal her from such a powerful man like Gautam Kapoor?

Rahul thought, Why did it just have to be Gautam Kapoor? If it was someone else, perhaps anyone, he could do it. But it just had to be Gautam, who was better than everyone, whether it was wealth or power.

At this moment, Rahul saw something drop from above in front of him all of a sudden. It was currently falling straight down and the person under it was Megha. She was standing at the entrance and currently looking forward, not paying attention to anything else at all...

"MEGHA!! move out of the way!"

Megha was still looking around the mall to find Gautam. In the next moment, Rahul shouted at the top of his voice from behind her and attracted her attention immediately.

She turned her head back only to see Rahul's gigantic body rushing directly at her. Before she could even react, he had already crashed heavily into her and sent her to the ground.

Megha's mind instantly went blank. When her head cleared, Rahul had already fallen on top of her.

Shocked, Megha noticed then that a huge piece of glass had fallen from above. Right now, it was completely smashed on the ground and also on his body.