S2 E12 : Romantic brother scares me to death

*****

As the family prepared for the Diwali puja, the mansion was full of activity

As the family prepared for the Diwali puja, the mansion was full of activity. Rekha ji supervised the arrangements while trying to dodge Gautam's playful teasing.

"Maa, are you sure everything is ready for the puja?" Gautam teased with a mischievous glint in his eyes. "We don't want another incident like last year when 'someone' mixed sugar with salt! I really don't want to eat salty imarti this year!"

Rekha ji laughed and swatted her son's arm lightly. "Oh please, Gautam! I've got everything under control this time. No salt in the sweets, I promise."

Meanwhile, Megha and Gaurav were busy creating a vibrant rangoli at the doorstep. Servants stood by, ready to assist.

Megha noticed Gautam nearby, focused on his phone. She called out to him. "Gautam, how's this design looking? Should I add more dots here?"

Gautam smiled at her enthusiasm. "It looks wonderful, darling! Maybe a few more dots there would balance it perfectly."

Suddenly, their pet dog Fluffy bounded through the rangoli, leaving paw prints in the colorful pattern.

"Fluffy... Fluffy... Fluffy not in the rangoli!" Gaurav exclaimed, trying to shoo the enthusiastic dog away.

Gautam chuckled at the sight. "Looks like Fluffy wants to add his own artistic touch!"

(Every art piece is incomplete without my pawprints...

-Mr. Fluffy Kapoor)

The household staff exchanged amused glances at Fluffy's antics.

After ensuring the rangoli was finally pet-free, Megha, Gaurav, and Gautam stepped back to admire their creation.

"I think it's perfect now," Megha declared with a satisfied nod.

----

At the evening. Megha and Gautam, along with their family prepared for a grand puja before heading out to a lavish Diwali function.

The opulent mansion was adorned with exquisite decorations and filled with the chatter of the household staff bustling about.

"Young madam, should we place more flowers near the deity's idol?" asked Naina (one of the maids)

"Yes, Naina, that would be lovely. Let's make it as beautiful as possible," Megha replied graciously.

Meanwhile, Gautam conversed with the high priest who had been invited to conduct the auspicious ceremony. "Pandit ji, everything is arranged as per the traditions, right?"

The high priest nodded respectfully. "Yes. The offerings are ready, and we will commence the puja at the auspicious hour."

"The decorations look splendid, don't they? These diyas look magnificent." Gaurav remarked calmly, his eyes glinting with quiet enthusiasm.