S1 E25 : Scandal

Hi you lovely people👋
Have a nice time reading  📚

*****

In her filming set, Megha couldn't contain her excitement upon discovering that she and The Gaurav Kapoor, were now mutually following each other on instagram

A rush of joy surged through her as she clicked into Gaurav's insta handle, marveling at his staggering follower count of thirthy four million. Even a mere punctuation 'namaste fam' from him garnered tens of thousands of comments. He truly was a National Crush.

Returning to her own handle, Megha was met with a flood of notifications. Thousands of people had followed her in mere half and hour, undoubtedly drawn by Gaurav's sudden interest in her. Among them were comments like,

"Why is Gaurav Kapoor following this D-grade actress?"

"Are they dating? She is the only female actress he is following! I really hope he is not dating her, she is not even beautiful."

"Is she Nisha of 'Ek Larki Bheegi Bhaagi Si'?OMG I loved her acting in that series!"

"Why is our Gaurav following you?"

Megha ignored all the hateful comments and focused on the bright side, In such a short time,she had nearly hit ten thousand followers.

"I will really become famous one day." She thought.

After around two hours Megha was called for her shoot, she arrived on set, making her way to the director, she approached with a smile.

"Hey, Megha. How are you feeling today?All good?" the director inquired with enthusiasm in his voice.

"I'm feeling much better, thank you," Megha replied, her tone upbeat. "Ready to get back into action."

The director nodded approvingly. "That's what I like to hear. We have some of your important scenes to shoot today. Are you up for it?"

"Absolutely, sir," Megha affirmed confidently.

Just then, her co-actor approached, offering a warm smile. "Morning, Megha. How's the leg holding up?"

Megha chuckled lightly, "It's getting there, thanks for asking. Nothing I can't handle."

Her co-actor nodded in understanding. "Glad to hear that. Let's make today's scenes count, shall we?"

"Definitely," Megha agreed, her enthusiasm evident. "Let's give it our best shot."

Very soon after, Megha finished filming her scenes . By that time, it was already 6 in the evening.

When she bade everyone goodbye and left she saw Gaurav who was walking towards her.

"You're going back?" he asked, his voice soft as he glanced at her wheelchair.