S2 E13 : I am friends with Mr Kapoor

*****

"I hope that something like this can bring you happy memories and not embarrassment," Gautam said with a sincere smile

Megha looked at him, touched by his sentiment. "Your sugary talks will give me diabetes any minute," she teased, unable to contain her affectionate amusement.

As she looked at his dazed expression, Megha rolled her eyes at him. However, a figure of someone appeared inside and ruined the atmosphere at a timely moment. 

Shreya was dressed in red from head to toe as she walked out from inside. However, what was surprising was the fact that there was unexpectedly a man following beside her.

The man was fair, slender and tall. He was  the type of man who would catch one's eye simply with one look. He leaned in extremely close to Shreya as he spoke to her. However, this scene now appeared a little strange.

Perhaps... Shreya was, on the contrary, a little unaccustomed to the fact that she actually had another man and furthermore, that this man was not Gautam.

When she thought of Gautam, she immediately lifted her head and looked in his direction.

Even she was extremely shocked when she saw this, much less him. 

However, she raised her head only to see that he was already staring at the couple with his eyes narrowed and his jaw clenched.

"Gautam... "

Megha called his name while raising her head.

However, Shreya was already looking in their direction from over there. As she looked at the two people on this side, an expression of slight delight at having obtained her revenge flashed across her face. She hooked her arm through the arm of the man beside her and instinctively lifted a corner of her lips.

With the man on her arm, she smiled while walking a little closer to them. Gautam frowned and instinctively walked a few steps forward as well.

Shreya smiled at him. "Hey, Gautam You are here too too. Why didn't I see you earlier?"

Gautam's eyes were fixed on the man beside her. He recognized this man.They previously had an opportunity to work together as business partners. However, the partnership dissolved later on. The relationship between the two of them was not good.

It was likely that Shreya was aware of this as well. At the time, they had gone to London together and only gotten to know that man, Parth, then.

However, she was now  standing together with him.

How could Gautam feel comfortable with this?

Then, Parth even took the initiative to come over and greet Gautam. "Mr. Kapoor, long time no see. Oh, when did you meet this beautiful woman? Anyway, I totally understand. I have a beautiful woman by my side as well. Oh, I forgot. You two know each other too."