S1 E17 : Prank

Happy reading you lovely people! Do give this chapter a star if you like it ! ✨️ 😃

*****

Rekha ji said from behind, "Bring Young Madam downstairs to change her clothes first

Rekha ji said from behind, "Bring Young Madam downstairs to change her clothes first. Gautam is really not thoughtful. Her clothes are really heavy, so how uncomfortable would she be if she wore this at home?"

Quickly, the maid respectfully led her downstairs to change her clothes.

As Gautam watched them leave, he heard Ranvijay saying from inside, "She is not that bad."

Gautam said, "Is it because she is not Shreya?"

Ranvijay looked at Gautam. "At one glance you can tell she's innocent. She's a good woman. Compared to that Shreya of yours she is a godess."(We love you dadaji)

Rekha ji also smiled and said, "Yes beta, I liked her from the moment I saw her photograph. Your dadaji has never complimented anyone. If he says she's good, she must be very good."

Her words were indeed true. His grandfather was critical towards people. He would not easily give others compliments.It was really rare that I could make him open his mouth and give me a compliment. Gautam did not expect that Megha would so easily gain the affection of his family members.

Soon after dinner ,Rekha ji simply said, "Since you both are here anyway, just stay here for the night."

Megha was shocked. She quickly looked towards Gautam, but did not expect him to agree without any hesitation, "Okay maa."

At that moment, Megha only felt a string of question marks whizzing across her mind.

It was only after Gautam brought Megha into his room and Megha saw the two doors close that she lifted her head and asked Gautam, "Why do we have to stay here?"

Gautam inquired, "Is there any reason why staying here would be inappropriate?"

"Of course! I'm not accustomed to staying in such unfamiliar surroundings."

Gautam looked at her. "What else can we do? If we tell them that we want to return home, won't it be rude?"

"We can... we can say that we're blissful newly-weds and we make too much noise at night, so we're worried about disturbing them."

"The room is completely soundproof."

She was totally speechless.

She could only glance at him before turning her head to sweep her eyes across the room. Its size could not be compare to that of their bedroom in Gautam's house. It was a suite with a bedroom inside. There was a simple study room outside, a big executive chair, and no couch.

She held her forehead gloomily and thought about how they were to sleep for the night.

However, Gautam had already removed his coat. He looked at the bed and said to her, "I'll sleep on the floor tonight. You sleep on the bed."