S1 E28 : Who is he?

*****

Megha stood there blankly, her laughter dry as reporters bombarded her with unexpected questions

Megha stood there blankly, her laughter dry as reporters bombarded her with unexpected questions. She hadn't anticipated encountering the media here.In her wine colored pure satin saree, she exuded elegance. Her side-swept curls accentuated her diamond necklace. THe whole piece of garment was gifted to her by her mother-in-law. (Rekha ji sure have a good taste fashion)

Seeing Megha surrounded by reporters, Aaradhna fumed with anger. She was convinced that Megha was deliberately seeking attention.

"Meghaa.. bachhe why are you here? It's so hot outside you will get tanned." Aaradhna's tone was so sugary that anyone could feel diabetic.

Megha sighed.

Aaradhna added. "Look at you, standing here for so long . Come dear, your sister is waiting for you inside."

Megha couldn't be bothered to explain herself. She chuckled wryly, "I didn't expect reporters to be here, Maa. Thanks to Sister's engagement, I have the opportunity to meet these wonderful people. Thank you so much guys. Thank you."

Reporters wanted to ask her more questions but she had already left.

As Aaradhna ushered Megha to a secluded corner, Megha's gaze lingered on Rahul from afar. Despite her conflicting emotions, she couldn't deny his striking appearance.

Meanwhile, Rahul's eyes also fell on Megha, and a flicker of smile crossed his face. He found Megha even more beautiful in her elegent saree. She seemed to look even lovelier than the last time he saw her, even though it was not long ago.

Then, he heard someone say from the side, "Isn't that Megha?"

"Megha? Who is that?"

"It's the rumored girlfriend of Gaurav Kapoor."

"Oh, so that's her. Was she not just being sensational?"

"Yes, the news has died down, but she looks way better in real life than on TV."

Rahul squinted his eyes to look and thought that she indeed looked better in real life.However, his heart still felt uneasy when he thought about the rumors between her and Gaurav. He thought that those rumors should have disappeared quickly and never expected it to still be making waves.

Amidst the engagement festivities, Megha remained a mere bystander. While Rahul and Prachi basked in the spotlight, she sat in the shadows.

As the engagement drew to a close, Rahul finally sought out Megha. "Megha, why are you hiding here?"

Megha managed a small smile, masking her inner turmoil. "Congratulations for your engagement Rahul."

Rahul's expression softened. "Thank You"

Their brief exchange was interrupted by Megha's father, who approached with a stern expression. Smiling at Rahul, he said politely,"Let me have a word with Megha."