Lets Talk :)

Yo I'm Ren and I'm the author of this book. I wanted to explain the lack of updates as honestly as I can so I figured a chat was necessary. (Trigger warning: Suicide attempt mention later on)

I'm a high school student who is always busy and writing gets hard. When I do write, I find myself drawn to writing about Bungou Stray Dogs and other fandoms instead of Haikyuu—which has led to lots of unfinished Haikyuu projects. I want to publish those soon, even though many of them are unfinished or wips—I feel like interaction might encourage me to finish.

The reason Haikyuu is so hard to write for me now is because last year I attempted s/icide. I was wearing a Haikyuu shirt during the attempt and my brain ended up forcing me to forget everything Haikyuu related it had ever learned. It sucks because I feel like a part of me was ripped away. This fandom—this anime is the reason I've gotten to meet so many incredible people and make so many incredible things. It hurts to not be able to appreciate it anymore.

My Haikyuu Oneshots will likely never continue and I feel bad lying and saying they will some day. I'm growing as a person and what I like is changing. I'm going to start writing more bsd words but as I said, the unfinished Haikyuu works will all be published within the week.

Thank you for supporting me this long and I hope you keep reading to see where i go. Thank you for making writing possible for me <3

Love,
Kyren :3