chapter 1

"How can you be so confused!"

The man in blue tightly grabbed his collar, Jun Yi's face was full of anger and disappointment, "The Royal Secret Art is a top-level art unique to my sect, one is not to be passed on, and the other is not to be read without permission, how dare you steal it For Ye Bingran, for a ruthless sword cultivator, I think you are crazy!"

When the words fell, Shen Liuxiang was pushed away forcibly, staggered back a few steps, barely stood still, and the whole person was a little stunned.

"What, what's going on?"

"Is there any face to ask me?" The immortal young man was furious, pointed at Shen Liu and scolded, "Did you think he would be grateful that you liked you for stealing the magic formula for him? I tell you, people Ye Jianzun disdains this kind of low-level means, and comes to the sect in person! Now the entire cultivation world knows about the stupid things you Shen Xianjun did!"

Shen Liuxiang was scolded and dizzy. He didn't understand what was going on. He only felt that the scene was familiar.

Before he could understand, the blue-clothed man's expression changed slightly, and he gave him a stern look: "I think you made such a big mistake, you have to peel off your skin if you don't die... Forget it, get out of here first."

He sensed Ling Yue's aura. After this guy became a law enforcement elder, he became disrespectful to his six relatives. Anyone who fell into his hands would be treated equally. It is estimated that he came to find Shen Liuxiang.

Without thinking, he put a round object in Shen Liu Xiangyi, and then cast a spell to let him leave.

In the quiet canyon, a white robe fell from mid-air, and fell into the slowly flowing river with a 'thump'.

grunt-

The water kept pouring into his mouth, Shen Liuxiang choked several times, his arms fluttered in the bottomless river, help, he can't swim... His body soaked in water became heavier and heavier, and his consciousness gradually became blurred.

At this moment, there was a sound of breaking air from far to near over the water.

The sword shadow passed by and picked up the figure that was sinking to the bottom.

"Cough cough," Lying on the bank of the river in embarrassment, Shen Liusheng spit out the water that had choked into his mouth, and the water droplets slid down his long hair and slid across his cheeks, dripping onto the clear white gravel.

not far away.

The water-stained long sword stood among the rubble, with a black-clothed youth sitting cross-legged beside it.

Closing his eyes, he exuded a cold aura.

Shen Liuxiang sat up panting, and before he could think about it, there was a slight itch in his ears.

Could it be the bugs stuck in the river, his heart throbbed, his long thin white fingers touched his ears, and he grabbed the gently rubbing things and threw them on the ground.

is a flower.

The snow-white petals were kneaded out of shape, and the broken roots fell to the ground desolately.

Shen Liuxiang breathed a sigh of relief, thinking that putting flowers on his ears, who is so wrong-

etc!

Bai Hua, Shen Xianjun, Ye Jianzun...Isn't this the novel "The Heartthrob Is So Cool" that I stayed up late to read!

Shen Liuxiang opened his eyes slightly, walked to the river, and looked down.