chapter 24 : The Villainous Shizun Is As Beautiful As A Flower

Who is this person?

Shen Liuxiang also wanted to know, so he asked.

The young man's face froze, his ecstatic expression faded like a tide, and the hand that held Shen Liuxiang became a little tighter.

"Ning Runxin, I'm Ning Runxin... We met in the demon world, you said... you said you would come to Jianzong to find me! But you haven't come, I've been looking for you for a long time, how can you not remember me. "

Shen Liuxiang's hand was pinched so painfully that he pursed his lips and said nothing.

He thought about it, but remembered a little about Ning Runxin in the novel, because it was not the main supporting role, only a few words.

Uncle Ye Bingran, the genius of Sword Sect who once shone for a while, then fell and stopped at the Golden Core Realm for the rest of his life.

"You probably recognized the wrong person." Shen Liuxiang wanted to withdraw his hand, but was held tighter.

When Ning Runxin heard this answer, his fingertips were almost embedded in Shen Liu's palm and the back of his hand, and his bones were almost crushed.

"You hurt him," Zhou Xuanlan's eyes suddenly turned cold, and Ning Runxin's fingers were so hard that they turned white, "Let me loose."

Ning Runxin turned a deaf ear and couldn't control his behavior. He didn't even realize that he was hurting Shen Liuxiang, and just stared at him closely.

"I didn't admit my mistake, why do you pretend you don't know me."

Shen Liuxiang felt that there might be something wrong with the person in front of him. In order to make him recognize the reality, he said, "I have a popular face, and I can find seven or eight twin brothers when I go out and walk around. Your Excellency must be mistaken, my name is Shen Liuliu, this is definitely not the name of the person you are looking for."

Ning Runxin paused for a while, with a complicated expression, "Thinking that if you add a hyphen after your name, I don't know you anymore... Shen Liu."

Shen Liuliu was stunned.

Could it be that the original owner really used the disguise technique to have contact with this person and used the pseudonym Shen Liu?

He tried to clear his mind.

At this time, there was a little movement in the hand.

Shen Liuxiang lowered his eyes and saw that Zhou Xuanlan's hand, which had been pinched so pale, was rubbed lightly.

Shen Liuxiang was moved to tears.

Or your own apprentice.

"Who is he?"

Ning Runxin finally looked away from Shen Liuxiang, only to notice the young man beside him and asked something familiar.

Zhou Xuanlan: "What's the matter with you?"

Click-!

Shen Liuxiang heard the sound of ice breaking, and looked down, it turned out to be not fake, the ground was centered on Ning Runxin, condensed into crystal clear ice and spread around.

In the blink of an eye, he was about to touch Zhou Xuanlan's black boots, Shen Liuxiang grabbed him with his backhand, and took a few steps back together.

Seeing this, Ning Runxin felt a chill all over his body.

"No," a monk in a Taoist robe appeared beside Ning Runxin, and with a wave of his sleeve robe, all the ice layers on the ground were dissipated.