chapter 96: A Real Scene

The wind is swirling with dark clouds, the night is shrouded in the demon capital, and the bustling market is crowded with people and lights.

In front of a stall selling candy people, it was crowded with people. The stall owner kept busy with his hands, smiling faces, and kept shouting to attract more customers.

"Walking by, come and have a look, the Nine Demon Kings personally selected, the demons are the sweetest candy man, a taste can be sweet to the heart-"

Sweetness blooms on the lips.

The black-haired youth sitting on the couch raised his head, opened his phoenix eyes slightly, stared at the face that was close at hand, and was stunned for a moment.

Zhou Xuanlan bit a small piece of candy man, leaned over and kissed her red lips, her black eyes revealed a slight smile.

In Qilin City, Shen Liuxiang sweetened him with a sugar man, and as a disciple, he would naturally sweeten his master back.

Shen Liuxiang's black eyelashes trembled slightly, and he was caught off guard, and his expression was a little overwhelmed.

Until he found the apprentice in front of him, he noticed the tension overflowing from the surface, and his expression showed a bit of pride, as if he had done a great thing, and he could hide his excitement for several days.

Shen Liuxiang's mentality changed instantly.

He couldn't stand the stimulation, couldn't stand the provocation, didn't fight back, his heart was itching.

So he stretched out his hands from the quilt, hooked Zhou Xuanlan's neck, and found a suitable angle for his handsome and fair face.

The tip of the red soft tongue sticks out a little, and lightly licks the lower thin lips.

Immediately in the silence, he tilted his lower jaw slightly and licked the little piece of Candy Man.

The smile in Zhou Xuanlan's eyes disappeared, and the slender figure froze.

At the end, he saw the young man in a dark lingerie put down his hands, his shoulders drooping, and he smiled like a fishy cat.

"It's pretty sweet."

In an instant, there seemed to be an invisible little claw that scratched lightly in Zhou Xuanlan's heart.

His eyes drooped down, and the corners of his lips curled into an inexplicable arc.

It didn't take long before Master forgot about it.

Before, on the warm jade couch, he shook his head and cried and said no, but when he couldn't stand it, his handsome face was full of tears.

With such a pitiful and helpless appearance, Zhou Xuanlan couldn't help being soft-hearted, and at the same time couldn't help being more cruel, until the person in his arms was almost collapsed by lust, and he could see the beautiful and alluring gesture. Satisfyingly let him go.

But now, the person who was pitifully begging for mercy doesn't seem to remember this.

Turning to the top of the body, even the tips of his hair were shouting at Zhou Xuanlan-he slammed! Works again!

Zhou Xuanlan was silent, wanting to try if he was really okay, but after thinking about it, Master just woke up, and that's all.

He handed the missing candy man to Shen Liuxiang's mouth, "Master hasn't said yet, who came earlier?"

Shen Liuxiang reached out and took it, and said one by one, but omitted what Ling Ye said, Zhou Xuanlan does not belong to the current demon clan.

After speaking, Shen Liuxiang took out the jade slip and planned to spread the news to Di Yunyu. The place where Qiongqi was sealed was near Yaodu, so maybe Di Yunyu had an impression.