chapter 113

One hand quickly grabbed Zhou Xuanlan, and the sound of thumping water settled down.

Zhou Xuanlan stared at the screen, and there was a tick in the warm pool behind him. The people in the pool seemed to be taking off their clothes. After a while, they grabbed his arm with another hand.

After Shen Liuxiang finished taking a rough bath, he shook his eyes, picked up the clothes placed on the shore, dawdled for a long time, put them on one by one according to the steps that Zhou Xuanlan said, and tugged at his sleeve, "Okay."

Zhou Xuanlan picked up the man from the bath, and saw that it was wet, and put his hand on Shen Liuxiang's hair, drying it with spiritual power.

"Fang Cai, why don't you dare to look at me." Shen Liuxiang couldn't stand still, and had to press his forehead against his shoulder.

Zhou Xuanlan looked cold: "It's not that I don't dare, it's that I'm not interested in you."

"Then who are you interested in?"

"......nothing."

Zhou Xuanlan took someone out of the bathroom, fed the hangover soup, and after drinking the hangover soup, she leaned in front of the bed curtain, squatted and pointed at the large bed, "Are you going to be thrown out when you fall asleep?"

Zhou Xuanlan: "Your room."

So Shen Liuxiang slowly fell on the bed, tired from tossing in the bath, and closed his eyes quietly.

The room was silent for a while. Zhou Xuanlan, who was standing beside the bed, leaned over, pinched his chin with his fingers, and looked at his fair cheeks repeatedly.

I haven't discovered it before, this person has a good skin, and he has a lot of ability to seduce people.

Zhou Xuanlan snorted and let go, turned and returned to the bedroom.

Before dawn the next day, Shen Liuxiang sobered up and rushed to the bedroom with his forehead on, talking about what happened last night.

Zhou Xuanlan sat up from the bed: "I won't give Ni scales to the imperial palace, I'm looking for the wrong person."

Shen Liuxiang frowned, Zhou Xuanlan glanced at him, "I'm going to Yanming City today."

Shen Liuxiang frowned lightly, and went to the outside world. Maybe there was a chance to contact the Palace of God, so he said, "I'll go too."

Zhou Xuanlan got up: "You have a reverse scale, so naturally you have to follow."

***

The streets of Yanming City were full of people coming and going.

Zhou Xuanlan accepted the coercion: "I want to leave for a while, you stay in the city by yourself."

Gu Tie was here, and he came to look for someone.

Shen Liuxiang squeezed the empty purse, the spiritual stones earned in the demon world were gone, and now he was poor and white, and he couldn't even drink saliva in the city.

He said, "Give me some spirit stones."

Zhou Xuanlan said, "Why give it to you?"

"Back then, you lost the competition on purpose and caused me to lose ten thousand spirit stones!"

Shen Liuxiang covered his heart, over the past few years, thinking about it is still like a knife, "I'm your creditor, don't try to deny it."

Zhou Xuanlan looked at him with a heart-wrenching look, and raised her eyebrows lightly, she guessed it really happened, but: "I don't remember what you said alone. Besides, what is your apprentice's doing, why should it be counted on my head? I'll pay it back."