chapter 55: "Master, look at me "

Under the narrow and dark bed, the atmosphere was particularly stiff.

Shen Liuxiang used the weak light to see clearly this man named Che Baisu. He had a handsome face, straight facial features, a pair of sharp eyebrows, thin lips, and a hint of coolness.

The previous familiarity could not help but dissipate, he had never seen this person.

After being frightened, Che Baisu squinted his eyes slightly, probably feeling very exciting, and raised his lower lip, "Fuck, I almost performed an **** show for someone."

"Why don't you call him Che Aotian this time? How can Bai Su have Aotian domineering?"

A difficult voice sounded in his head.

After fighting for seven years, Su Baiche's face was indifferent when he heard these yin and yang strange words, "Did you find Xiong You again? It's always bad for me, cheap or not."

Tong Xi: "I learned from you, less cheap and more strange."

Su Baiche wondered in his heart: "Are you falling in love with me? I did everything possible to stop it, and wanted me to keep my virgin body and wait for you. That master clearly said that he is not interested in your broken system, and I have long been in the original world... ..."

Before he finished speaking, Tong Xi couldn't bear to block him, and sternly said, "This is the last dignity of my mission, if you dare to provoke again, we will die together tonight!"

Su Bai Che sneered, his eyelids twitched.

Yu Guang noticed that the masked person was looking at him, and those eyes looked familiar.

Shen Liuxiang blinked. He didn't expect a person's expression to be so rich. After frowning, sneering, and then showing disdain, he directed and acted the whole process.

Could it be a fool, he shook his head and looked away.

At this time, the indoor situation was not as harmonious as that under the bed. Xiong You entered the room and saw that the bedding was messy, Nan Xiang was disheveled again, the corners of his lips were torn, his face suddenly darkened, and he approached her step by step.

"You're the only one in the room?"

Nan Xiang sat on the bed and shrank in fear, "Why are you here?"

"I can't come with a marriage appointment?" Xiong You leaned over and stared at her, his eyes burning like fire, "I must have been too good to you to let you insult me ​​like this. Today I not only come, but also To complete the affairs of husband and wife with you."

Nan Xiang Jiaomei's face turned pale and she struggled desperately, but who was his opponent, most of her clothes were torn to shreds in an instant.

"No...not now...help."

There was an overwhelmed creaking sound from the bed board, Shen Liuxiang frowned, and glanced at the person beside him, seeing his indifferent face, turning a deaf ear to the cry for help on the bed.

Isn't it a concubine, but she can't help it, and she can't help it.

Shen Liuxiang raised his brows slightly, and silently stretched out one foot towards the other side.

It's a man, he can't be a tortoise at this time, and kick this man out, I wish him a helping hand.

"It seems that I saved another ignorant girl." Tong Xi mocked.

Su Baiche's face was cold: "I came to Qilin City not for fun, and I can't reveal my identity in advance."

Tong Xi: "I thought you were so sympathetic to Xiangxiyu."