chapter 38 : The Villainous Shizun Is As Beautiful As A Flower

Shen Liuxiang had never seen such a smile before, there was a smile in his eyes and the corners of his lips, but there was a lingering sadness.

He couldn't help frowning: "Are you alright?"

Ye Bingran's smile gradually faded, as if he had completed a difficult task, but at this time there was only tiredness on his face.

He shook his head lightly, but his body swayed violently. Shen Liuxiang hurriedly supported him, noticed that the surrounding spiritual energy was restless, and his eyes widened, "Are you going to break through?!"

The people who had fallen into dead silence before immediately boiled.

Sword Sovereign goes a step further, and it is the realm of transformation!

Lan Xiaosheng's face changed suddenly.

Breakthroughs should not be interfered with. A little carelessness will lead to a catastrophe. At this moment, Nan Yaoquan is not good, and there are crowds of people around. It is really not a good time to break through.

Someone must protect Ye Bingyan.

He was about to rush to go, but Nan Yaoquan raised his hand to stop him, "I heard that Jianzhen Daoist is very concerned about the cultivation of the younger generation, and Ye Bingran's breakthrough is imminent, why won't he come out to protect him?"

Lan Xiaosheng's face was frosty: "What are you trying to do?"

Nan Yaoquan smiled but did not say a word, when Ling Ye saw this, he narrowed his eyes slightly and stretched out his hand to Su Baiche beside him.

In this world, there was a melee in an instant.

The heavy rain of beans slammed down on his head and face, Shen Liuxiang helped Ye Bingran to sit down, and the rain slid down his cheeks, his black eyelashes trembled, and he could hardly open his eyes.

He looked around, Lan Xiaosheng, Ning Runxin, etc. were stopped by the demon cultivator, and he was the only one here to protect the law.

Shen Liuxiang set up a barrier to cover Ye Bingran, just as he was about to add some protection, there was one more person beside him.

In an instant, he felt a creepy feeling.

"Give it to me."

The coming person was wearing a black satin robe, his long hair was meticulously tied by a jade crown, his face was stern, and he raised his hand to impose a restriction on the enchantment, isolating all the noise from the outside world.

"Master! Master is here!" The disciples of the Sword Sect were ecstatic, and the other monks were also happy.

On the bright side of the cultivation world, the only Mahayana monk has arrived!

Nan Yaoquan's eyes narrowed slightly, staring at the figure standing on the eaves for a long time, the corners of his lips suddenly twitched, and he laughed.

"Yu Fusheng, ah Yufusheng, it's interesting, really interesting, it's worth my trip to mobilize the public."

Ling Ye had rescued Su Baiche, and when he heard this, he turned his eyes to Daoist Jianzhen, "What do you mean?"

"There are still things in the world that you don't understand," Nan Yaoquan was surprised, and then said inexplicably, "The foundation of the sword sect is in chaos, the cultivation world is weak, and I want to add more generals to the devil world."

Ling Ye frowned and thought deeply.

"I've achieved my purpose here," Nan Yaoquan turned to look at Su Baiche, "I've had enough fun outside, so I'll go back to the devil world with my brother."