chapter 39 : The Villainous Shizun Is As Beautiful As A Flower

Ling Ye was silent for a moment: "Have you thought about the consequences?"

Shen Liuxiang thought that he meant to save Zhou Xuanlan, and others would criticize him, so he said, "Senior brother, I'm too worried, I'm a cultivator in the Spirit Transformation Realm anyway, who can get me."

"I'm talking about Zhou Xuanlan," Ling Ye said in a low voice, "He is not yet young, so he has the ability to fight against Mahayana cultivators. Even if he awakens his bloodline, it is difficult for a big monster like Ao Yue to do so."

The night wind rattled the door.

Ling Ye asked: "You save him today, and in the future he will lead the demon clan to level the cultivation world, what should you do?"

Shen Liu snapped his fingers for a moment, and then he lifted the quilt and covered the snoring Shen Bubu, "He's not a murderer, so he won't be like that, but if it's true as the senior brother said, I'll stop him at all costs."

Seeing that he had made up his mind, Ling Ye only said, "Let him be kept alive in the Demon Demon Prison, which is my biggest concession."

Shen Liu groaned.

What is the difference between the rest of your life and the death of being locked in a dark demon prison.

After he left, Shen Liuxiang thought to himself.

Ordinary cultivators don't have to worry about it. The only people who can stop him are those who are also in the realm of gods. Now in the sword sect, it is Lan Xiaosheng, Ling Ye and Ye Bingran who have just entered the gods.

Hit hard, there is no certainty.

He tapped on the table with his fingertips, and was thinking of a countermeasure when a jade talisman flew into the room through the crack of the window.

It was Lan Xiaosheng who invited him to see Fuyouting.

The moonlight was dim, and some light was obscured by thin clouds. In addition to Lan Xiaosheng, there was one other person in the pavilion.

Ye Shi stood beside him, his face was pale, he looked at Shen Liuxiang, and then looked away as if dodging.

"The pain of searching for the soul, I have suffered." Lan Xiaosheng poured a cup of tea and handed it over.

Shen Liuxiang didn't answer, phoenix eyes glared at Ye Shi, "Jianzong disciple was not killed by Zhou Xuanlan, you know it clearly, but it turns black and white."

Ye Shi clenched his fists, lowered his head, and said nothing.

Lan Xiaosheng: "Try this tea first."

Shen Liuxiang stared at him for a while, reached out to take it, and sipped: "Ordinary tea leaves."

There is nothing special about the product, not even good tea.

"My tea is given by Master,"

Lan Xiaosheng picked up the teapot with his slender hands and shook it in the air.

"At that time, he told me that this tea was a gift from a tea farmer who was rescued from the evil demon for the first time when he was young. He kept it to this day because he wanted to remind himself not to forget his original intention of cultivating the Tao."

Shen Liu swiped the porcelain white tea cup with his fingers, stared at the rising heat, and said coldly, "But he forgot, and he was enchanted."

"You're right," Lan Xiaosheng lowered his eyes.

"But those of us who are apprentices are guilty of failing to detect it early, and we can't sit idly by now."

Shen Liuxiang's tone was sarcastic, "So I have to sacrifice my apprentice."