chapter 95: "Ah~ah~ah...

Since leaving Qing Lingzong, Shen Liuxiang has not seen Ling Ye for seven years.

On the same day, Emperor Yunyu sent someone to pick him up at the sect gate, Ling Ye only asked him if he wanted to go, if he wanted to go, and after Shen Liu nodded, he sent him to the sect gate and let go.

After Shen Liuxiang arrived at the imperial palace, the two of them had been communicating with each other in letters at first, mostly in the middle of the night with a few words of greetings, while Shen Liuxiang wrote a dozen pages of reply letters.

It's not that he talks too much, it's really during the time when he first arrived at the imperial palace, Shen Liuxiang was unfamiliar with life, and as a young master living abroad, the people around him had an ambiguous attitude towards him, and every move had to be scrutinized and speculated. .

Especially Xu Xingchen, who is full of hostility towards him, humming all day, and making small stumbling blocks for him from time to time, such as Xingchen Shaojun, there are naturally many people in the imperial palace who follow the trend to please him.

As a result, Shen Liuxiang didn't have any big troubles all day long, and small troubles followed one after another.

At that time, there was no one to sue Shen Liuxiang, and replying to his senior brother became the only way to express himself. Every late night, he would lie on the desk and write ink and write. Whoever bullied him today will be doubled back by him.

Later, it was estimated that he was the one who tricked him. Every time he stole chickens without losing money, no one dared to bully him.

Shen Liuxiang's days in the imperial palace became more comfortable, and his brother's letter never came again.

Shen Liuxiang continued to write for half a year, but there was no response. He was worried that his senior brother thought he was annoying, so he slowly stopped writing. After a while, Zhou Xuanlan, who had gained a firm foothold in the demon world, tried his best to deliver the jade slip to him. In his hands, the two were in touch.

At this time, Ling Ye suddenly appeared coldly, with two undisclosed scrolls, and said hello gently.

Shen Liuxiang was stunned for a while, but he didn't come back to his senses for a while, "Master... Senior Brother."

Ling Ye nodded at him: "I heard that you have come to Yaodu, come and see you."

Previously, Ling Ye came out of a secret realm, and inadvertently saw Su Bai Che passing by, rubbed his neck in pain, spit out three words Shen Liuxiang, and went over to ask.

Su Baiche was startled, and immediately worried that Zhu Yan, who was found refining in his body, was not noticed by Ling Ye, so he let him go after a few simple questions.

However, before the separation, Ling Ye told him that if he encountered trouble, he could talk to him.

Su Baiche was a little surprised, but Tong Xi in his mind immediately grabbed a life-saving straw and shouted, "It's okay! It's okay! Although there is no forest, at least there is a big tree to lean on!"

Inside and outside the words, it was Ling Ye's deep-rooted love for him that he had never forgotten for so many years.

In response, Su Baiche sneered.

Ling Ye feels very strange to him, saying that he likes him, but his behavior is not the same, but if he doesn't like him, he will be different from others.

During the reign of Emperor Lingzong of the Qing Dynasty, every time Shen Liuxiang bullied him blatantly, Ling Ye learned that no matter how busy he was, he would come to visit him, but while comforting him, he said that his junior brother was naughty and wanted him to take more care.