chapter 115

The surroundings fell silent, the Spirit Transferring Talisman was captured, Shen Liuxiang raised his eyebrows and twitched the corners of his mouth under the sullen black eyes.

"What are you doing, killing me?"

The young man's voice was clear and clear, biting the word 'fierce me' with a hint of grievance.

Zhou Xuanlan was stunned for a moment, and the anger on his face involuntarily subsided: "...No fierceness."

Only then did Shen Liuxiang bend the corners of his mouth and leaned towards him: "I just took a sound transmission and passed it to the imperial palace, and didn't do anything else."

Zhou Xuanlan's eyes changed slightly, and the speed of sound transmission was extremely fast.

Looking at Shen Liuxiang's appearance, he must return to the imperial palace when he arrives. With Emperor Xingchen's strange temper and methods, I am afraid that Shen Liuxiang will not be allowed to leave the imperial palace again in this life.

Zhou Xuanlan's heart sank slightly, if Shen Liuxiang left and did not want to come back, then...

How could his inverse scales leave him half a step.

Shen Liusheng raised his lips and approached, just as he was about to speak, the darkness in front of him passed out.

The bed curtains embroidered with gold thread hung on both sides, and on the spacious bed, lay a handsome young man, like falling into a deep sleep, with drooping eyelashes and light and long breathing.

Zhou Xuanlan held a cup of tea and drank calmly, unable to see any emotion on his face.

In fact, he was in a state of turmoil at this time, and his eyes fell on the figure on the bed, and he didn't know how to deal with it for a while.

This is Cangxueju. When Zhou Xuanlan had the idea of ​​hiding Shen Liuxiang, he couldn't help thinking of this place.

After bringing people here, Zhou Xuanlan instantly understood.

Cangxueju is located in the endless mountains of the Eight Wildernesses. It is naturally isolated from the outside world, and it is difficult for anyone to find it. Not only that, but there are also blind spots around. A blend of nature.

Being there, it was like being isolated from the world.

To build Cangxue Residence, if he guessed correctly, he had planned to trap Shen Liuxiang in it for a long time, but he had not implemented it for a long time, perhaps because... the master was better than he imagined, so it was unnecessary.

Zhou Xuanlan put down the tea cup, and reached out with her sharp-boned fingers, touching Shen Liuxiang's fair cheeks, her eyes dark and unclear.

The moment he noticed the difference in Yuanshen, Zhou Xuanlan faintly knew that this apprentice might really be him.

Unbelievable, Ben is a little jealous.

When his meridians were completely cut off, he turned from a leader of the new generation flattered by everyone in Qing Lingzong to a **** who had lost his cultivation. Overnight, everyone's attitude towards him changed dramatically, and all those ugly faces were exposed.

Everyone can't wait to step on his head.

He was marginalized, framed, punished, thrown into the belly of a monster... He has tasted all kinds of pain, like a person falling into an abyss, the darkness is endless, nothing can be seen, only a constant sense of falling and despair .

The boy's voice was broken, and no one pulled him. From then on, Zhou Xuanlan didn't trust anyone.

Fortunately, he later found out why his cultivation base was lost. He was a descendant of the dragon race, rebuilt with bone and blood.