chapter 53: "Master, why are there other people...

At that time, the streets in the city were bustling and very lively. The mansion of the Seven Demon Kings separated by a wall was extremely silent at this time, and even the sound of insects was unpleasant.

Most of the servants in the mansion stayed in the room, or sat on the chair, or nestled in the bed, daring not to make a sound.

This is the time when their master goes to sleep. He falls asleep at the beginning of the hour and wakes up at the end of the hour. During this period, even if the sky falls, he cannot be disturbed. Last time, a new servant who didn't know anything happened fell asleep at the door. "Ouch, oops" called out twice, waking up Wen Renqin, and the next moment he became the flower fertilizer in the yard.

Therefore, at this time, everyone is like a great enemy, and they never dare to make a sound.

But it's a bit strange today. At noon, Wen Renqin has not left the room, and it is not on time as usual.

Although everyone was puzzled, no one dared to check.

The rain was drizzling, and the sky was dark.

Wen Renqin was lying on the bed, frowning, and cold sweat quietly fell from his forehead.

He was trapped in the nightmare again, and suddenly, he returned to the damp and dark water prison, and the air was filled with the nauseating smell of blood.

One hand touched his right eye, as if in amazement: "A hybrid like you is the real darling of Heaven, I slashed a knife in your heart yesterday, and it was cured overnight, I will dig you again today. One eye, try how long it will take to grow."

After repeating the nightmare countless times, Wen Ren Qin had long since lost his fear, but every time he came, the violence in his heart would increase.

He sneered in his heart, thinking that he would kneel on the ground as usual, covering an empty, **** eye, and after tasting despair, he woke up in a cold sweat.

But this time his right eye was gouged out, and what he saw in his left eye was not a terrifying smiling face, but a young man with a black blindfold swaying gently in front of him.

"If you wear this, your right eye will not hurt, and other children will find it very handsome when they see it."

Wen Ren Qin was stunned for a moment, it was Xiao Qi's memory.

He looked at the smiling man, and his anger suddenly dissipated.

The young man's phoenix eyes were clear, he squatted down and put on an eye patch for him. When he got close, he could still smell the breath wafting from the other party's body.

Clean and dust-free.

Not only charming, but also implies another meaning.

No one has touched him, otherwise with the keen perception of the demon clan, he can smell other breaths mixed with him.

In the silence, Wen Ren Qin suddenly opened his eyes and sat up from the couch, sweat dripping from his half-naked chest.

He stretched out his hand and pulled his forehead hair behind his head, revealing the features under his forehead that were carved with axe-like features.

After a long while, he summoned his subordinates and said in a hoarse voice, "Go to Chuangyun Pavilion to invite someone."

***

After being rejected by Xu Xingchen, Shen Liuxiang went out alone, and along the way, he found many demon cultivators looking at him with fearful expressions on their faces.