chapter 30: The rumors are true

The group of people who came from the cave stopped at the edge of the martial arts field, and the surroundings fell into dead silence for several miles.

As far as the eyes go, there is no ordinary-looking boy, only a person with a beautiful appearance and a soul-stirring every move.

Ning Runxin's eyes trembled slightly, but he didn't regain his senses.

It never occurred to him that the young man he met in Donghuang, behind a bland face, hides a world-shattering face, so beautiful that one can't take his eyes off it.

He has been in seclusion for many years and knows very little about the outside world. For a while, he hasn't figured out Shen Liuxiang's identity, and is only shocked by that delicate face.

Zhao Lin was different from him. The moment he saw the young man's handsome facial features, a huge wave broke out in his heart.

He recognized the face.

Xianjun Qingling, Shen Liuxiang.

In the past ten years, he raised his sword countless times to drive people out of the sword sect, beckoned ruthlessly, never showed mercy, and even wounded him several times.

It turned out that the person who was chasing was Brother Chenxiang? !

Zhao Lin's face turned pale.

They were not the only ones who were shocked. After the disciples of the various sects were stunned, they immediately boiled like a frying pan. Most of them had never seen Shen Liuxiang.

"Who is this person?! Why haven't I heard of it before?"

"If it is such an amazing appearance, I can understand why Ning Runxin and others have been thinking about it for many years."

"This is Shen Liuliu?! Why do you want to pretend to be so ordinary?

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaty, I want to go to Qing Lingzong."

Ye Shi stood there dumbfounded.

Originally, Shen Liuliu's worried heart raised in his throat, but when he saw this scene, his heart rose even more.

He thought sadly: It's time to prepare himself for the funeral.

I still remember telling the story of Shen Laipi in the morning. Shen Liuliu listened with relish while he was eating melon seeds. He was afraid that he was calm on the surface, but he was already thinking about **** him.

Ye Shi's legs were weak and he almost knelt on the ground. A group of junior brothers rushed to support him.

They all smiled brightly and looked very optimistic.

"Oh, it's a lot more pleasing to the eye. With such a face and cultivation, whether it is with Ning Shishu or Zhao Shixiong, our Sword Sect is not at a loss."

"It's very reasonable, or the uncle and brother have foresight and know that Shen Liuliu is not in the pool."

"Secretly say, since Ning Shishu and Zhao Shixiong can, in fact, I can too."

Ye Shi was stunned for a while, and after a while, he finally understood why his younger brothers and sisters had become silly and sweet.

"Fool!!"

Ye Shi pointed a finger in the air and said furiously, "Open your eyes and see, he is the Immortal Emperor Lingzong of Qing Dynasty, Shen Liuxiang, who has been chasing after our Sword Master for ten years!"

Ye Shi was so angry that he raised his voice, and his thick voice resounded both inside and outside the square and fell into everyone's ears.

"I chased... Sword Sovereign... ten years..."