chapter 7

The candles flickered, and the windows were closed.

Su Baiche sat at the table, holding a thin hairpin, and fiddling with the wick.

"Ye Bingran is gone," he snorted in a low voice, with a hint of mockery on his face, "How do you get the holy fruit now?"

He originally planned to let Ye Bingran stay in the sect for a few more days, but he was injured and lost the qualification to compete for the spiritual fruit, so he couldn't help him.

The holy fruit is a spiritual fruit that only appears once in a thousand years. The spiritual power contained in it can make the cultivation base skyrocket in an instant, and there are no side effects. The monks below the spirit realm are all jealous.

Now Lingguo is in the Qingling Sect, and when the sect master returns, the curtain should come to an end.

There was a moment of silence in the room, and a hoarse voice sounded.

Against the dim candlelight, it looked mysterious and gloomy, "When Ling Ye comes back, I will obediently give you the Spirit Fruit. You just need to follow my instructions and take good care of Ao Yue."

"What's the use of taking care of a dog," Su Baiche said with a cold face, and threw the hairpin on the table, "I'm so annoyed to hear the dog bark now, Tong Xi, can you let me do something useful."

"He's a tengu."

"That's a dog too!"

Tong Xi lost his patience: "You just need to do as I say, and remember to approach that disciple named Zhou Xuanlan."

Su Baiche picked up the teapot, disapprovingly: "A young disciple, even if his talent is too high, he's only in the foundation-building stage right now, so what's the use of getting close."

Tong Xi: "I can't tell you too much, but this disciple is very lucky, and he will definitely reach the top of the cultivation world in the future."

The tea is poured into a beautiful porcelain cup, emitting a faint heat.

"Who can predict what will happen in the future," Su Baiche rolled his eyes and laughed, "I have the time to spend time on a kid, why don't I go directly to attack Di Yunyu, the strongest man in the cultivation world for thousands of years? ."

"Firefly delusions of picking Haoyue!"

Tong Xi was furious: "The Lord of the Imperial Palace is the most unique person in the world. If you want to attack him, it's still a long way off!"

Inside and out, just look down on him.

Su Baiche smiled coldly, "I'm not interested in other people, I just want to improve my cultivation."

Tong Xi said, "So I'm helping you."

Su Baiche picked up the teacup, rubbed his slender fingers slowly, and after a while, he raised his head and drank the tea in one gulp, and smiled Yingying: "If you can't help me get your wish, I will definitely drag you into Asura Hell."

Tong Xi was silent, feeling a little chill.

Dark clouds covered the moon, and the night was as dark as ink.

At the bottom of Chaoyun Peak, Shen Liuxiang stopped Zhou Xuanlan and pointed to a bluestone road, "The road is this way, you are going wrong."

Zhou Xuanlan turned in the opposite direction: "The disciple is going back to rest."

Only then did Shen Liuxiang remember that, unlike other direct disciples, Zhou Xuanlan still lived in Fufeng like ordinary disciples.

The huge Chaoyun Peak will be left alone tonight.