chapter 122

The platform was silent, and the breeze in the air was full of hustle and bustle.

Orange's round figure couldn't help trembling, Shen Liuxing tightened his fingertips, trying to stop it, but found that it was shaking even more.

Don't, don't shake.

In a small scene, he Shen Liuxiang had never seen anything.

Shen Liuxing slapped his cheeks, raised his head, looked around at the other people sitting around the table, squeezed his lips into a smile, and immediately lowered his head sullenly.

Why are you looking at him like a prisoner?

Shen Liu beat drums in his heart, why did he come all at once, and the relationship was not good.

Zhou Xuanlan and Ling Ye had long been at odds with each other. Ling Ye and Xu Xingchen had a fight over his body. Xu Xingchen and Zhou Xuanlan had never dealt with each other. Zhou Xuanlan and Ye Bingran had only made a move not long ago.

Shen Liuxiang couldn't help but be terrified, thinking that he would not fight.

Who is he helping?

Shen Liuxiang took a deep breath, and the oranges in his hands were almost flattened.

At this time, it is inappropriate to speak to anyone, and it is easy to break the balance in front of him. Once the balance is broken, he may enter a melee in an instant. Before he is sure to control the situation, Shen Liuxiang does not dare to take risks.

After hesitating for a moment, Shen Liuxiang decided to use the sound transmission technique, so that other people would not notice it and would not feel uncomfortable, and they could reminisce one by one and talk.

Shen Liuxiang first secretly transmitted a voice transmission to Ling Ye. After recovering his memory, he recalled the carefree days when he was a teenager with his senior brother Shizun in Qing Lingzong.

This was the first time he saw Ling Ye in the past 16 years, and he said, "Senior brother has been doing well these years, why are you here today?"

Ling Ye sat on the left side of Shen Liuxiang, and his expression changed slightly.

He turned his head to the side, stared at Shen Liu for a few moments, and chuckled lightly, and his voice sounded from the terrace: "I thought you died, it's not very good, naturally I came here to see you today."

Shen Liu said: "?!"

Everyone present was stunned when they heard Ling Ye's voice, their eyes fell on him, and then they looked at Shen Liuxiang, and instantly understood what happened.

Zhou Xuanlan's eyes were lowered, and the meaning was unclear: "Master's voice transmission."

Shen Liuxiang clasped his fingernails on the orange peel, reluctantly recognized it, and nodded to the side: "It's passed."

When the words fell, he heard Zhou Xuanlan's voice transmission: "Master has never passed it on to me."

Shen Liu pursed his lips, didn't he just pass on a message, and immediately wanted to pass it on to Zhou Xuanlan, at this moment, another voice came in his mind, "Did you pass it on to them all, but didn't pass it to me? I was sitting too much. Is it far? Shen Liuxiang, look into my eyes and talk!"

Shen Liuxiang: "..."

He looked at Xu Xingchen and was about to speak when the orange was taken from his hand.

Ling Ye's slender fingers peeled off the orange peel: "See if you want to eat it after taking it for a long time, senior brother will help you peel it."