chapter 110: Inverse Scale

Sixteen years ago, Zhou Xuanlan woke up in a rainy night and found a red-clothed youth tightly hugging her arms.

The youth's appearance is somewhat similar to the master in his memory, but it seems to be different.

His nominal master, Shen Liuxiang, wore white clothes all the year round, and his face was smeared with thick powder, which blurred his facial features, and only made people remember his pale face and a strand of long hair that almost touched the ground-with Ye Bingran 's hair.

Only once in a while, he showed a face like this young man.

Therefore, Zhou Xuanlan was not even sure if this was his ruthless master who only knew that he was obsessed with Ye Bingran.

But it didn't prevent him from throwing people away immediately. In a completely unfamiliar environment, he quietly observed and observed the situation. From the cheers and conversations of the people around him, he knew the situation bit by bit.

Zhou Xuanlan has no nostalgia for the world in his memory. The only pity is that he has not yet figured out some things, so he adapts to the change very quickly. In the previous life, he became the Lord of the Three Realms, and he never revealed his identity as a demon. In this life, he was just a demon king.

How could Zhou Xuanlan bear it? Against the opposition of many demon kings, he stepped on the sea of ​​corpses and blood to ascend to the throne of the demon emperor. After being a little satisfied, he found that the scales on his body were gone.

He had no past memory, but faintly felt that it gave Shen Liu a sound.

This is also the most incomprehensible thing for him.

Because Ye Bingran always hurt him, he put him to death again and again, and finally the surface master Shen Liuxiang, who saved Ye Bingran's death, actually had a good relationship with him...

Zhou Xuanlan was disgusted and determined that it was definitely not him, he could not do such a thing!

People never come back to life, and there is nowhere to be found.

Until today, he sensed the aura of Reverse Scales and rushed over.

The young man in front of him was indeed different from the Shen Liuxiang he knew, and he didn't seem to know what to fear.

Zhou Xuanlan took out the silk handkerchief, wiped her thin lips, and there was a sullen look in her eyes.

Seeing his actions, Shen Liuxiang almost rubbed his lips. He couldn't help blinking his phoenix eyes. For the first time, he suspected that Zhou Xuanlan had a habit of cleanliness. Otherwise... it would be impossible to despise him so much!

Shen Liuxiang felt a bleak autumn wind in his heart, and was about to ask a question. A slender hand stroked the back of his neck, and his knuckled fingers tentatively pinched it, with a heavy force and a faint cold breath.

Shen Liuxiang was stunned for a moment, the hand had moved from the back of his neck to the front, a slight pause in his throat, and then choked again.

Zhou Xuanlan tightened her fingers and pinched her slender and fragile neck.

Ao Yue was unaware of this, and the huge gray wings flapped and flew towards the Xuan Yao Palace, which could not be seen at a glance.

On his broad back, the young man in purple was forced to raise his head, his face unbelievable, he grabbed Zhou Xuanlan's powerful wrist with both hands, desperately letting go of the hand that was strangling his neck.

But that hand is getting harder.

The knuckles turned white due to the strength, and the blue blood vessels under the back of the hands protruded.