chapter 19

"I'm just one point away from dying on the spot."

Shen Liuxiang was leaning on the peach tree, holding the jug with his slender fingers, tears rolling in his eyes, his lips pursed tightly, and the whole person was extremely sad.

I almost cried out loud.

"This..." Ling Hua didn't understand why he was sad, and thought for a moment, "I see that after the test, Zhou Xuanlan's face is calm, not like his confidence has been frustrated, you can rest assured."

"Don't mention him to me." Shen Liuxiang took a sip of wine, not knowing whether he was drunk or angry, and a blush appeared on his cheeks.

He lowered his head slightly, almost choked: "I'm going to lose my pants."

What about the explosion of the small universe?

10,000 spirit stones, he just bought the luxury of Huapao brocade boots the day before yesterday, and he returned to before liberation today... No, it made things worse.

Shen Liuxiang wanted to cry but had no tears, just wanted to get drunk and rest, but when he lowered his eyes, he saw a young man standing under the tree, looking at him with a worried expression.

"Master."

Shen Liuxiang was surging with blood and energy, although he knew that Zhou Xuanlan was innocent, and after all, there was nothing he could do, but when he saw him, he remembered the thousands of spirit stones that had passed away, and he couldn't help but feel the urge to catch someone and slap him in pain.

Shen Liuxiang endured it for a while, then ran away.

Leaving Zhou Xuanlan under the tree, looking eagerly at the place where he disappeared in an instant, the young man's face was a bit blank and innocent.

The night moon climbs the branches.

Carrying a half-jug of wine, Shen Liuxiang slowly descended from the top of Huatian Peak, passing through the peach forest halfway up the mountain, when he suddenly saw a figure and was startled.

He used his spiritual energy to get rid of some alcohol before, and only three points of drunkenness remained. This fright, he completely woke up.

The boy who walked out of the shadows, I don't know how long he has been standing here, his black hair and shoulders are decorated with a lot of peach blossoms blown by the wind, and his face is a little pale from the injury he suffered.

The moment he saw Shen Liuxiang, his black eyes were slightly bright, and his thin lips that had lost some blood color opened, "Master."

Shen Liuxiang was stunned for a moment, and the villain in his heart beat his chest and feet.

Was waiting for him.

The apprentice is so obedient, how can it be broken, completely unable to express his anger!

Zhou Xuanlan supported him and shook his body lightly: "Master is displeased, is it because the disciple lost to Lingmu Mountain and let the Master down?"

Shen Liuxiang vented for a whole day, and his anger was almost gone. Hearing that, Feng's eyes narrowed slightly, and he said with relief: "I don't blame you for the teacher, no need to blame yourself."

Seeing Zhou Xuanlan's dispirited expression, Shen Liuxiang raised his hand and touched the top of his apprentice's hair comfortingly, and found that he had grown a lot taller, almost equal to himself.

Suddenly feel the happiness of the cultivation department.

Shen Liuxiang was a little more happy, and comforted: "It's normal to win or lose in the competition, you don't need to worry too much, Ling Mushan is indeed the leader of the younger generation."