chapter 65: " Master is not allowed to look at him "

Su Baiche's eyes swept back and forth over the little monster several times. He took a lot of effort to find the monster mirror, just to ensure that nothing should go wrong. Now Wenren Qin is under the monster mirror, but he is not half human and half monster.

He lowered his face and said, "How dare you lie to me."

"Don't slander people, I'm not here for you," Tong Xi said coldly, "Wenren Qin is a mixed race, there must be something strange about it."

Su Baiche frowned and asked sideways, "What does the fire unicorn look like?"

Wen Rendu was trembling with anger, and the veins on his forehead protruded, "Fake! Fake! Even if the blood is not pure, it will not turn into such a weak appearance, it's just a disgrace to my Huo Qilin family!"

Su Baiche breathed a sigh of relief: "Since that's the case, you will transform your real body and let everyone see it."

Wen Rendu's face was ugly, and he said bitterly: "My real body is damaged and I can't change back."

Su Baiche's face showed impatience. This old city lord was useless. He raised his eyebrows. Wen Ren Qin was highly respected in the hearts of the people of Qilin City, and without such hard evidence, these demons were obviously more willing to believe their city lord.

At this time, they took action to capture Wenren Qin, and these demons would protect each other.

Su Bai Che thought for a moment, then suddenly shouted loudly: "The real body of the fire unicorn is definitely not like this, what kind of monster are you, honestly summoned!"

The body of the little monster in front of the monster mirror trembled, and was startled by the unexpected roar.

The light hair on his forehead was messy in the night wind, Wu Liang's eyes were misty, he lowered his head slightly, and made a weak "Ow" sound.

Very aggrieved.

Seeing this, the demons below were all burning with anger, and all looked at the aggressive Su Bai Che.

"Don't murder him!"

"Dare to speak rudely to our city lord, where are you from, get out!"

"Have you seen Huo Qilin's real body? Shut up if you haven't! Our city lord is still in his infancy, don't bully him just because it's Old Zhuyan!"

Some people even threw something at Su Baiche and scolded him loudly for letting him go, which can be said to be infuriated by the crowd.

The plain white Che was able to avoid a few eggs, and his face was extremely gloomy.

Bunch of fools!

Wen Rendu was hit in the face by a vegetable leaf, and shouted angrily: "Stop it for me! You guys are crazy, don't be fooled by Wen Ren Qin... This person, this person must be a fake! If Wen Ren Qin is not a fool See, how could I be willing to kill him, father and son cannibalize each other!"

Everyone remembered the old city owner's love for the younger generation in the past, and they felt that something was wrong.

"Yes, since they are father and son, why did the old city lord have to kill the city lord?"

At this moment, the small figure in front of the demon mirror flickered, Shen Liuxiang recovered his body, raised one corner of his lips against Wenren Qin's face, and smiled evilly.

Amidst the doubts, Shen Liuxiang approached Su Baiche and took a step in front of him.

He stared at Su Bai Che for a moment, the smile on his face gradually disappeared, his eyes drooped slightly, and he actually showed a somewhat heartbroken expression, "Susu, stop pretending."