chapter 77: "Ugh--"

Shenqi Mountain, the Imperial Palace.

The night pearl illuminated the room as bright as day, and a figure with a jade slip in his hand stood in front of the desk, with a slender figure and a golden crown in white.

Finding that the other end had not moved for a long time, and fell into a state of pretending to be dead, Di Yunyu frowned, stared at the jade slip for a while, and left the room with his sleeves.

He is going to the demon world.

Outside the door, a figure with a tangled face walked up and down, unable to stop for a moment of impatience.

"What are you doing here."

"Huh?!" Suddenly hearing the voice, Xu Xingchen turned his head and looked at the door, with a look of shock on his face, "The emperor and the emperor haven't rested yet."

Di Yunyu: "Why are you looking for me?"

Xu Xingchen stayed outside his door for half an hour, and wanted to knock on the door several times. The big concept was that he was resting at this time, so he didn't dare to disturb him, and lowered his hand resentfully.

Xu Xingchen glanced at him and said, "I heard that something happened to Qilin City. I want to ask the people in the imperial palace there, Zhang Miaomiao, Jin Xiaojiu... are you all right?"

When he returned to the imperial palace, the news was a little blocked, and only then did he learn of the turmoil in Qilin City.

Xu Xingchen summoned a group of people to cross-examine, and they all said that Shen Shaojun was okay, but he was still a little worried. Later, he heard that the emperor's father had gone to the demon world with a ray of spirit, and he should have known it most clearly, so he came to the bedroom and hesitated for a long time.

Xu Xingchen believed what the emperor said the most.

But after he asked, he thought that the other party would say nothing indifferently, but he never thought that Di Yunyu looked strange.

Xu Xingchen's heart sank, and he hurriedly said, "What happened to my brother?!"

Di Yunyu didn't answer, his eyes fell on him, his light-colored eyes stared at him for a while, and suddenly said, "Do you want to be an emperor?"

Xu Xingchen's complexion changed, and his heart "putong" and "putong" beat violently.

He never thought about this question.

In the past, as the only young monarch in the imperial palace, with all the stars holding the moon, everyone thought that he was the next emperor for granted, and Xu Xingchen also thought so.

As for whether he wanted to be an emperor or not, Xu Xingchen never thought about it, he only thought that it should be his, but later, Shen Liuxiang's appearance was like a blow to the head, and what should belong to him became not necessary for him.

Xu Xingchen was silent for a while.

Di Yunyu put his hands behind his back, and his voice could not tell the emotion: "Do you think you and Shen Liuxiang, who is more suitable to be the emperor."

Xu Xingchen was stunned for a long time, then hesitantly said: "...Shen Liuxiang."

The emperor said that he had to learn from Shen Liuxiang, which must be because of his shortcomings. Xu Xingchen was downcast, his expression was unwilling, and there was a trace of loneliness in his eyes.

Di Yunyu took a panoramic view of his expression, without commenting, only said: "No matter who is the emperor, he must treat the three realms equally and impartially. To do this, we must control the word 'distance'. It's the same for anyone and everything."