chapter 102: It hurts like hell

Heng Jiuyin took a step back.

It turned out to be Shen Liuxiang...Impossible! Impossible! How can a mortal body survive in the God-destroying Cauldron!

But in his sight, the young man was constantly approaching, and he couldn't bear to believe him.

He still has a handsome face, but his face is particularly pale, his brows reveal a long accumulation of gloom, the corners of his lips are slightly hooked, but his smile does not reach a pair of scarlet phoenix eyes.

Heng Jiuyin felt a suffocating sense of oppression from him, not from his cultivation, but from the fear in his bones, that is the demon clan... bloodline suppression!

Heng Jiuyin's eyes wandered and fell on his blood-stained eyes. He paused, the clouds and mists in his heart suddenly dispersed, and his eyes widened: "Qianqi-!"

"It's Qiongqi! You have refined magical beasts!!"

Heng Jiuyin was shocked, and he refused to believe the scene in front of him.

First of all, black magic is a sorcerer. He spent a lot of time piecing things together to learn the magic. He should be the only one in the world, so where did Shen Liuxiang learn it. Second, he locked Qiongqi in the cauldron in order to make him suffer, and was in a state of being seriously injured and half dead at all times.

Shen Liuxiang entered the Destruction God Cauldron and suffered the same experience as Qiong Qi, but he did not have the strong body of a monster. With the human body as fragile as thin paper, how could he survive in the cauldron for ten years without dying and refine the monster? !

Heng Jiu's yin qi was in a panic, but fortunately, his reason was still there. In the face of Shen Liuxiang who was approaching slowly, he turned around and fled without hesitation.

The refining of ordinary monsters is already very difficult, and it is even more difficult for monsters like Qiongqi to reach the sky.

Although I don't know how Shen Liuxiang succeeded in refining it, no matter how powerful he is, he will not be able to hold Qiongqi in prison for a long time.

Heng Jiuyin knew in his heart that he was incompetent now, so he could only delay the time until Shen Liuxiang committed suicide before making plans.

But he didn't expect that just as he swept into the air, the light in front of him was dark, and then with a "bang", the figure fell, smashing a big hole on the ground, and cracks like cobwebs opened around it.

Heng Jiuyin's mouth kept gushing blood, and a boot stepped on his chest, slowly crushing it.

"Where to flee."

Outside the enchantment.

With the mixed spiritual power that revealed the enchantment, everyone judged that there was someone fighting inside, and there were more than two people, and they were anxious and worried for a while.

"The emperor is gone, who is still in the demon capital?"

"Whether the beast is dead or not, the previous mourning was the voice of Qiongqi!"

"There is another noise in the enchantment, look!"

Xu Xingchen, who was alone, frowned, not paying attention to the enchantment.

He lowered his head and stared at Yuan Ying, who was lying on the crook of his arms, gasping for breath with his small mouth open, his face full of worry.

Shen Liuxiang's Nascent Soul had something strange just now, and suddenly sweat was pouring down, and a faint blood mist surrounded his body. At the same time, there seemed to be an aura that Xu Xingchen couldn't detect emitting from his body, which attracted horrified eyes from the surrounding demon cultivators.