chapter 78: Sanshengshi

When Shen Liuxiang woke up, he was lying on the bed, his eyes swept away, and he found a familiar scene around him.

But when he relaxed, he noticed something different, and his whole body was sore.

Shen Liuxiang touched the back of the fair-skinned neck, there were two bruises, and the pain caused him to bite his lips.

Shen Liuxiang rubbed his eyebrows, and the tip of his ear suddenly climbed to a blush.

When I remembered it, this was the trace left by Zhou Xuanlan circling him from behind and biting on the back of his neck.

In addition to the back of his neck, Zhou Xuanlan seemed to have pinched his waist, pressed it against the cold and stiff pool wall, his lips and tongues intertwined, and then...

Shen Liuxiang couldn't remember.

But thinking about the possibility of the follow-up, his black eyelashes trembled slightly, and his expression became tense.

Shen Liuxiang pressed his chest and patted him as if to soothe himself. Then, he reached under the quilt with one hand and moved tentatively.

His phoenix eyes floated in confusion, and for a moment, the handsome face showed panic.

He lowered his head, lifted the fluffy quilt, looked at the snow-white undershirt he was wearing, his fingertips trembled slightly, and he squeezed his waist with a little more force.

In an instant, half of the thin waist became soft, sore and painful, and even the entire body trembled involuntarily.

Shen Liuxiang's pupils trembled violently.

This, this is-? ! Could it be that he and Zhou Xuanlan-? !

Shen Liushen's white cheeks were reddened to the naked eye, and he fell back on the bed, picked up the quilt and covered him, and buried his head in without hesitation, trying to calm down.

At this moment, a familiar voice sounded from the side.

Full of confusion, with a little speechlessness: "What are you doing?"

Shen Liuxiang was stunned for a moment, then looked at the bedside, the man's Zijinguan blinked his eyes, paused for a moment, and said in surprise, "Why are you here!"

Xu Xingchen's eyes widened: "What tone! If it wasn't for the emperor's instructions, I wouldn't take care of you!"

The night was like ink, and a little cool breeze poured into the room through the open window.

Xu Xingchen walked to the window unhappily, closed it with a snap, turned around to pour a cup of hot tea, and went back to the bedside, looking at the dazed young man on the bed.

After finally waking up, his behavior was inexplicable. He touched the back of his neck and pinched his waist again. After a while, his cheeks were flushed like tomatoes.

Especially when he was on the side, Shen Liuxiang completely ignored him!

"Drink water and wake up."

Shen Liuxiang blinked, took the teacup, looked around, and realized that it was in the bedroom of the imperial palace. He took a sip of tea and moistened his throat: "Why am I here?"

Xu Xingchen: "The emperor's father went to the demon world and brought you back."

Shen Liuxiang remembered Yujian's voice transmission, embarrassment floated on his face, noticed the word "you", lowered his eyes and looked under him, his cheeks became hot, "Where's Zhou Xuanlan?"

His waist was a little sore and a little sore, no matter how he looked at it.

In the sporadic memories, there is a scene where he hugs Zhou Xuanlan and kisses and chews. Shen Liuxiang thinks about it, but it can only be that he is burning with lust, relying on his cultivation to treat Zhou Xuanlan like this, and in the end, somehow, he ends up being like that.