chapter 6

Ye Bing Ran covered his chest, his throat was sweet, and he vomited blood.

"Sword Sovereign!!"

The disciples of Jianzong shouted and wanted to step forward to stop them.

"Everyone stay," Ling Mushan raised his sword and stood in the way, with a gentle smile on Qing Jun's face, "Xianjun is punishing, no one should interfere, I hope you all act with caution."

Seeing this, the other Qingling disciples gathered around, and the scene instantly became tense.

Shen Liuxiang didn't know anything about the movement below, and concentrated on whipping.

Corner of high platform.

Ling Dan hissed in fear: "You said, Shen Xianjun used a little bit of effort."

Ling Yue snorted coldly and said nothing.

Ling Hua's eyelids jumped, and he stretched out two index fingers, one horizontal and one vertical, "Ten points."

It is not so easy to be able to knock Ye Bingran to kneel with a whip, and Shen Liuxiang seems to be getting more and more vigorous as he hits. Just hearing the sound of whipping, it makes one's heart skip a beat.

"One hundred whips!"

With a long breath, Shen Liuxiang wrapped the blood-stained divine whip around his wrist, walked to Ye Bingran's body, and squatted down, "I want this gentleman to help you up."

Ye Bingran looked up at him with cold eyes: "No need."

"That's right," Shen Liuxiang smiled lightly, "I came out of the Sifang Pond and can still walk, but Jianzun has only suffered a hundred whips, so how can I stand up."

Saying that, he pressed Ye Bingran's shoulder and heard a muffled groan.

Shen Liuxiang's lips curled lightly: "Although Jianzun has whiplashes all over his body, his heart is sweet when he thinks about it."

Dressed in white, he hurried over.

Shen Liu stood up and looked down at Ye Bing Ran condescendingly, "I am also considered the beauty of an adult. See you in the future, invite me to have a glass of wine and say thank you."

Ye Bingran was lifted from the ground by Su Baiche, and until he left the high platform, his cold eyes were fixed on him.

Shen Liuxiang turned a deaf ear.

"Ah ah ah ah!" The man in blue rushed over and was dodged by his figure, "Don't touch it, my whole body hurts."

Beating people is tiring.

His hands were sore, his legs were numb, and his wounds were open.

"You bastard!" Ling Hua couldn't control his excitement, "I can hit Ye Bingran ruthlessly, and I finally found my way back!"

Shen Liuxiang sighed while holding his forehead, and for a while, he seemed to have a lot of emotions: "I went into Sifangchi, and I looked down a lot."

"If I had known that the blood pond had such a magical effect, I would have thrown you into it a long time ago."

"..."

"I hurt you."

Su Baiche's eyes were slightly red, and he held Ye Bingran with both hands, almost weeping, "I shouldn't be curious, obviously with my current physique, I can't even practice intermediate spells, let alone forbidden spells."

Ye Bingran turned his head to the side, his eyes fell on the cold and beautiful face: "It has nothing to do with you,"

The sky was gloomy.