chapter 123

With the continuous influx of memories, Shen Liuxiang's struggling movements gradually weakened, and the flustered expression on his face gradually faded.

He remembered everything.

When he was still a teenager, he chose a place to practice. Fang Zhongqing asked him to go to the East Wasteland of the Demon Realm and bluntly stated that his love was there.

Shen Liuxiang followed the instructions and found a **** egg after all his hard work. This black egg is still a troublesome spirit. From time to time, golden beams appear, attracting many monsters to fight for it. Shen Liuxiang had no choice but to hold the black egg to hide in Tibet and help him resolve the crisis again and again.

Later, he found out that it was a dragon egg.

Sometimes the egg shell is almost transparent, and a small black dragon inside the shell, hits it with a dragon horn, and shakes his head to greet him.

The dragon is a legendary monster with a wide range of implications. If the news spreads, it will cause a **** storm on the mainland, and countless people are coveted. Shen Liuxiang finished reading the things recorded on the dragon shell and finally decided to leave the dragon egg in the East Wasteland.

Five years later.

Shen Liuxiang came to the East Wasteland again, and rescued the little black dragon who broke out of the shell and turned into a human form in the beast tide.

He has been preparing for five years, and this time he is here to save the dragon.

According to the records on the dragon eggshell, the ancient prehistoric demon clan was rampant and overbearing, and the calamity came, the powerful dragon clan did not want to be destroyed, and used the method of defying the sky to send away the unborn juniors in the clan. I know, but only Zhou Xuanlan exists during this period in the mainland.

And the way of heaven will not allow him to live.

But Tiandao can't always capture the breath of the dragon family. The biggest chance is the time when the shell was just broken.

Get over it, and if you don't take the initiative to reveal your identity in the future, Heavenly Dao will not be able to find it.

On the dragon eggshell, it is recorded how to interfere with the way of heaven and hide the breath of the broken shell dragon.

Shen Liuxiang followed the instructions and took the little black dragon to hide in Tibet. Seeing that he was about to get through the dangerous period, unexpectedly, Tiandao came and wanted to kill him. Fortunately, Shen Liuxiang was ready to send the young dragon away under the eyes of Tiandao.

Tiandao missed the opportunity to kill and was furious, and vowed to punish those who angered him.

But Tiandao is the law of this continent. Those who violate the rules, such as the Dragon Clan across time and space, can be punished by the sky, but Shen Liuxiang did not directly touch the violation of the law, and Tiandao could not do anything to him.

Therefore, Tiandao deliberately missed a system of other planes, and let him enter this continent without any obstruction.

This system immediately discovered Shen Liuxiang's excellent fate, and if he could seize it and transfer it to his host, he would not be able to complete the mission.

Generally speaking, life-threatening things are difficult to achieve, and Heavenly Dao will not allow external forces to interfere and disrupt the order of the plane, but this time, Heavenly Dao covered his eyes, indulged the system to do evil, and used external power to destroy Shen Liuxiang's soul.