chapter 76: " Come and collect the bodies for the two of us "

Zhou Xuanlan's eyes fell on the jade slip, and when he heard a low laugh from the other end, he frowned slightly and hooked his lower lip lightly.

"But I promised to help him spread the word," Zhou Xuanlan said despite being rather reluctant, "He said he didn't regret it, but-sorry."

Shen Liuxiang was silent for a moment, put down the jade slip, fell on the bed and closed his eyes for a while.

Unconsciously, a feeling of dryness and heat floated up in the body.

Shen Liuxiang lifted the soft quilt, raised his hand and tugged at the front of his shirt, the lining was loosely worn on his body, revealing the fair skin on the back of his neck, quietly dyed with a blush.

Shen Liuxiang opened his eyes, got up and drank a cup of cold tea.

Back on the bed, the feeling of being unable to go up or down in the body became more and more serious.

Yuan Ying couldn't stand the addition of spiritual power, and could not find a child, so the method of dipping blood with a needle would not work.

Shen Liuxiang thought about it, and planned to make a wide wound on the love flower, drip the dragon's blood into it, and immerse it into the flesh, so that the sub-gu hiding nearby might be deterred by it and calm down.

At this time, Zi Gu's restlessness was bearable, so he just wanted to try this method.

Shen Liuxiang knocked on the door, and the door opened in an instant. Zhou Xuanlan was neatly dressed and seemed to have never rested. After listening to him explain his intention, he said, "Okay."

Shen Liuxiang didn't talk nonsense, turned around, raised his hand to draw the blue silk to the side, and exposed the back of his neck to the eyes of the person behind him.

Lifelike patterns appeared between the snow-like skin, and the rolled petals glowed bright red at night.

Shen Liu squeezed the tactic, and a spiritual force instantly turned into a sharp blade, piercing the flesh and skin, leaving a deep wound, and the red blood immediately overflowed.

"Master is really not polite to himself." Zhou Xuanlan lowered his eyes, cut through the ferocious wound with the pulp of his finger, and let the dragon's blood flow from the wound into the flesh little by little using spiritual power.

This process was extremely slow, but Shen Liuxiang could feel the heat in his body gradually subside, and Zi Gu settled down.

After the end, Zhou Xuanlan put his hand away, took out the elixir and rubbed it on the **** wound in front of him, "Letting the dragon's blood infiltrate is useful, but it takes too long.

Shen Liuxiang put on his clothes: "It doesn't matter, when I can't control my words, you tie me up, and so on."

Although the effect is slow and the process is difficult, it is always a solution.

Shen Liuxiang put down the heavy stone in his heart, looked at the sky, and guessed that he would not be able to fall asleep when he returned to his room, so he went back to the Chuangyun Pavilion. The disciples of the Sword Sect were building the teleportation array all night long. Depending on the progress, it would be completed in two or three hours.

Shen Liuxiang joined it, and when dawn broke, the teleportation array shone brightly against the surrounding spirit stones.

The disciples of the Sword Sect couldn't wait to step into the teleportation formation immediately, Ye Bingran didn't close his eyes for several nights, there was a little bloodshot in his eyes, but there was no sign of tiredness at all.