chapter 46 :"No, it's killing."

"Is it fun?" Di Yunyu walked behind Shen Liuxiang and looked at the scattered cards.

The Dou Di trio shook their heads in unison: "It's not fun, it's not fun."

Di Yunyu glanced at Xu Xingchen and Xu Xinglian who were extremely nervous, and finally put his palm on Shen Liuxiang's shoulder and patted: "But I think you are enjoying it."

Shen Liuxiang: "..."

It felt like he was being targeted, everyone played it, but he was caught as a model.

Shen Liuxiang gritted his teeth secretly, smiling like a flower on the surface, "The emperor misunderstood, I am naturally optimistic."

Di Yunyu laughed inexplicably. After he sat down, Shen Liuxiang couldn't be optimistic.

It is difficult that the emperor also wants to play.

I fight myself?

However, Di Yunyu is obviously not so leisurely. He waved his palm lightly, and a huge light curtain appeared in the air. The main river above it flowed slowly, accompanied by the sound of flowing water, from north to south, passing through countless mountains and rivers along the way.

"This is the topographic map of the demon world."

Shen Liuxiang looked at it and saw that if it was the demon world, the main river that kept flowing would be the Tianhe. The water of life of the demons, and the place where the black mist covered the beginning of the Tianhe was the mountains and seas of the holy land of the demons.

Countless powerful monks want to explore the place, but in the past thousand years, the only one who came back alive from it is only Di Yunyu.

With the parties here, Shen Liuxiang couldn't help but ask curiously, "What's in the mountains and seas?"

Di Yunyu: "I forgot, it seems to be a ruin in the flood and famine period, which records some of the history of the demon clan... In short, it's not interesting."

Shen Liu said in his heart: Awesome! Still cheap and awesome! The prehistoric ruins also said that it was boring. If you put it in the outside world, even if it was a grain of soil, it would be a life-and-death attack.

Di Yunyu flicked his fingertips, and there were three dazzling stars on the topographic map.

"I forgot to seal the poor and strange land, but there were three scrolls left at the time, one of which was real. Recently someone found the scroll and tried to open it, but my spell remained on it, so it was unsuccessful, and instead let me I sensed the breath of the scroll, and it was distributed in these three places, you go and bring the scroll back to me."

Shen Liuxiang blinked, and he could forget how important it was to seal the demon beast.

Di Yunyu glanced at him: "A group of little monsters, I don't need to remember it all the time, just give him a nest and let him stay inside. I don't plan to see him, why should I remember the place."

Shen Liuxiang was stunned when he saw that Yun Danfeng softly called 'little monster'.

Hundreds of years ago, the four great beasts of Qiongqi, Taotie, Tingtu, and Chaos appeared at the same time. It was the biggest catastrophe in the Three Realms, and it was called the end of the world. How could it be said from Di Yunyu's mouth? Take them one by one so as not to spoil the mood.

He was silent for a moment and asked, "Are the beasts powerful?"

It is possible that the rumors in the world are wrong, in fact, each monster is weaker than the other.